Close

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spartan View Post
    cool man thanks for the info, an to everyone else!
    your car sounds wild. does't even sound too loud.
    the exhaust is quiet... the wastegate dump is loud

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy ep3 View Post
    Don't you hate it when your car feels "normal" again?? LOL I spent over 8K to not feel normal this time. Dyno sheets to come... anyway
    yeah but when i get on it in 2nd and rip 225/50/16 bfgoodrich drag radials.. i smile and im good

Quote Originally Posted by nmrwr85 View Post
    I just have a stewart warner 15 psi boost gauge, but an AEM wideband is gonna be coming soon. I just have the single gauge pod on the steering column, so i'll have to figure out a new place to mount the wideband once i get it. I dont like the pillar pods because i like the sleeper look i have, and that would kind of mess that up. My car is all stock on the outside, stock height, wheels, etc. and my intercooler is anodized black...complete sleeper.
    Dude super sleeper! that sounds awesome! I've seen people mount gauges on that empty hole next to the hazard lights button. I want that steering colum one w/ a shift light attatched. I don't have to rock oil pressure, water temp, or exhaust temp gauges? How would i blacken the emusa intercooler?

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    yeah but when i get on it in 2nd and rip 225/50/16 bfgoodrich drag radials.. i smile and im good
    sick mode!

did anyone have a problem with mounting that intercooler an then with putting the front bumper back on?
    I have some eBay special fog lights that's lasted me a good while, doesn't look like they're gonna work after the intercooler is installed.
    I have to take out everything in the mouth of the front bumper don't i?

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    did anyone have a problem with mounting that intercooler an then with putting the front bumper back on?
    I have some eBay special fog lights that's lasted me a good while, doesn't look like they're gonna work after the intercooler is installed.
    I have to take out everything in the mouth of the front bumper don't i?
    Should be fine. I have Oem honda ones but regardless, u shoudl still be fine. Cut the grill on the bumper too. Make that bad boy stick out lol

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    Should be fine. I have Oem honda ones but regardless, u shoudl still be fine. Cut the grill on the bumper too. Make that bad boy stick out lol
    as much as i want it to stick out (lol) i cant, i live in San diego an cops here are super anal (lol)
    how do i get it anodized black, spray paint?

Dude super sleeper! that sounds awesome! I've seen people mount gauges on that empty hole next to the hazard lights button. I want that steering colum one w/ a shift light attatched. I don't have to rock oil pressure, water temp, or exhaust temp gauges? How would i blacken the emusa intercooler?
    I had my intercooler anodized black because spray paint can clog the passages that the air flows through and will also chip off after time, but you could spray it, just dont spray it too heavy. There should be a shop in san diego that does anodizing, shouldnt be more than like $60 to have it done.
    As far as the gauges go...I only run the boost, and the wideband will be coming soon, so I cant answer that. You have a water temp gauge on your cluster, and you would have to get an oil pressure gauge with an electric sending unit, other wise you may not pass tech inspection at the track if they happen to be anal about it. You can run an EGT gauge, the emusa down pipe has a small bung for it, but thats all up to you.

REALLY off topic, but spartan looks like you and me got our avatars from the same place.

Oh, and um vroom, psh... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nonamealr View Post
    REALLY off topic, but spartan looks like you and me got our avatars from the same place.

Oh, and um vroom, psh... LOL
    haha, I don't remember were i got this pic from i think i just googled EP3. yours looks like its from Initial D.

I really wanna get the Sidewinder style turbo manifold, but i think im getting way too ahead of myself.
    My goal is to just get this engine swapped an boosted for at least a year before any major upgrades.
    But before i can spend money for under my bonnet im desperately trying to get the ITR brembo brake conversion going.
    I just need control arms an F sway bar an i can start the surgery. wish me luck dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by nmrwr85 View Post
    I had my intercooler anodized black because spray paint can clog the passages that the air flows through and will also chip off after time, but you could spray it, just dont spray it too heavy. There should be a shop in san diego that does anodizing, shouldnt be more than like $60 to have it done.
    As far as the gauges go...I only run the boost, and the wideband will be coming soon, so I cant answer that. You have a water temp gauge on your cluster, and you would have to get an oil pressure gauge with an electric sending unit, other wise you may not pass tech inspection at the track if they happen to be anal about it. You can run an EGT gauge, the emusa down pipe has a small bung for it, but thats all up to you.
    hey will the column gauge pod made for rsx fit perfect on ep?
    Also i was wondering if the RBC im is better then the ITR PNF? im
    Last edited by spartan; 08-10-2010 at 09:40 PM.

haha, I don't remember were i got this pic from i think i just googled EP3. yours looks like its from Initial D.
    Actually it's from Automodellista. Capcom made it around 2002 i think, i still have it for ps2, but can't play anymore cuz i got i traded in my 80GB for a new slim.(not backwards compatible)

Quote Originally Posted by nonamealr View Post
    Actually it's from Automodellista. Capcom made it around 2002 i think, i still have it for ps2, but can't play anymore cuz i got i traded in my 80GB for a new slim.(not backwards compatible)
    Can i have it?

Can i have it?
    LOL sure why not. Give me an address and i'll ship it to you. I think all i'd need is 2 stamps instead of one? It's an awesome game, teaches you about cars, racing lines etc. You can learn a lot just from playing the game. I took a pic of my screen for the avatar lol.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information