Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    yes, but no back pressure at all is best. so go 3inch or better.

Quote Originally Posted by jtrolinger View Post
    That's cool you went to a technical school or some other school to learn automotive...I've had plenty of friends that have gone...some even say they didn't learn a thing..8 months? That's crazy long yo!
    Some say they didnt learn a thing at school huh?!...I know those guys...Those are the ones who usually fail. The ones who show up late if at all, have shitty attendance, and complain when they cant get a job...ha i didnt have that problem. BMW swooped me up before I even finished my core program.
    Yes, I did 8 about months of research, because i didnt want to ask dumb questions on the forum, and also because I had to save a little bit of money to buy the parts.

Quote Originally Posted by nmrwr85 View Post
    Some say they didnt learn a thing at school huh?!...I know those guys...Those are the ones who usually fail. The ones who show up late if at all, have shitty attendance, and complain when they cant get a job...ha i didnt have that problem. BMW swooped me up before I even finished my core program.
    Yes, I did 8 about months of research, because i didnt want to ask dumb questions on the forum, and also because I had to save a little bit of money to buy the parts.
    lol..yeah that pretty much sums up those guys..The more research I do the more I change my mind on what I want to do..I don't think I'll ever be satisfied tho even if I went with boost lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information