Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    I got H&R 1.5 drop for $145 at inline four. They have like the best prices on stuff. Most of there stuff is real JDM stuff too.

I also found some progress springs for our cars on ebay if anyone interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2400308574

Post tein flex

anyone mod the TEIN TYPE FLEX? is this good?

N/A
    What does everyone think of the skunk 2 racing springs? Has anyone got them on their ride or know anything about them good or bad?

ephatch member
    Anybody know another place to buy H&R sports? The optauto link is dead and they don't list it on their site anymore.

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    Check out www.inlinefour.com

Hey Danny, what kind of noises? Maybe it was just installed wrong is what I'm thinking. I have a local customer with them on and he has no complaints. They are still the best coilovers for the car as of right now for the $325 range. They are easy to adjust, just jack up the car and use the tool that it comes with.

Chuck
    Showstoppers USA

Tein Type SS

Just found what I believe is a good price for the Tein SS kit. I cant guarantee the fit on our cars but it is for +01 Civics.

Tein SS for $920.00 + shipping I assume

http://www.apexr1.com/honda.html

I have not dealt with this company before and know absolutely nothing about them.

TravisEP3, I think that some modifying would definitely have to take place for the 01+ kit Tein SS's to fit. Not a techie though, just remembering what I have read here before. Also, may want to look here for all sorts of shit

www.groupbuycenter.com

The Goldline Springs for $140 are at SpeedPeople.com

:) :) :) :) :) , people like my post :) . I finaly got some stars there , anw now I'm back in action , after reformating my drive , I kinda lost all of my links to cheap stuff , but I`ll dig again , and as you can see , I can dig some good prices :) . Well , keep viewing this post , and GIMME SOME MORE PRICESSSSSSSSS SO I CAN UPDATE IT A LITTLE BIT :). Peace

what about camber kit prices?

yeah , gimme some prices on camber kits and I will post them , I did not look for those because I won`t need them , but if I ever get in the mood , I will make one page on my website where I`m gonna list every single piece of aftermarket stuff available for EP3's . So , hit me up with some prices , and I`ll post them.
    peace

Originally posted by MUSASHI
    yeah , gimme some prices on camber kits and I will post them , I did not look for those because I won`t need them , but if I ever get in the mood , I will make one page on my website where I`m gonna list every single piece of aftermarket stuff available for EP3's . So , hit me up with some prices , and I`ll post them.
    peace
    clubrsx.com has the best prices on Camber kits (I think). I bought my camber kit for my RSX-S there (along with a ton of other stuff) and getting my girlfriend a kit for her Si from there as well. Chris (owner of Clubrsx) is AWESOME to deal with, great service, fast shipping.
    $125 shipped for Ingalls rear or
    $139 shipped for Ingalls front & rear
    I emailed him today to see if he had rear ones in stock and he said yes.

I believe we beat most of those price (with your discount)

We have alot of stuff in stock

eibach or tein

can someone give me the drop height on the tein coilovers and the eibach coilovers, i cant decide between the two and will i need a camber kit with both or what? thanks for your help i want springs soon!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information