Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Vendor
    sup guys...everyone has an opinion on products...some people have different opionions on everything. i have a friend who has progress springs...he HATES them...he now has intrax and says their awesome.

another one of my friends has ground control and he hates it.

another has neuspeed race and loves it, the other hates it.

i talked to this one guy from Apexi and it could be biased, but he said that TEIN parts are made in china/korean/taiwan and built in japan. where as apexi are all built and hand made in japan.

another one of my friends who does a lot of autocrossing says H&R is the way it go because he's used it on the track and it's held up....everyone has an opinion...i think if everyone states why they don't like it...

it'd be much better. some people like med-soft rides like what most neuspeed sport springs offer...neuspeed race is stiff and requires aftermarket shocks.

Thumbs up

Great thread...MUSASHI, did you update these prices on 9-11-03? Something lots of people seem to miss and ask about, including me. :o

no man , nothing is updated , i'm kinda sick and tired of digging for prices and posting them , and getting tumbs up from everyone , but I get no prices to post , so I kinda gave up , but I'm in the process of digging again , so wait for the mega update

Cool

Originally posted by MUSASHI
    no man , nothing is updated , i'm kinda sick and tired of digging for prices and posting them , and getting tumbs up from everyone , but I get no prices to post , so I kinda gave up , but I'm in the process of digging again , so wait for the mega update
    Cool...I appreciate it!

i drive an rx7.
    @ doctorimport.com theyre offering sprint springs for 150 right now.. idk shippingcosts but i like that price!! http://www.doctorimport.com/sprint_springs.html

If you guys are looking for a rsx sway bar, go to rsxforum.com theres a bunch there that you can probably get for $45 shipped, at least thats the price I got when I asked

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information