Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Please give visual on how to loosen the center pieces.I have tried and was not able to break it looen

Quote Originally Posted by 02CivicSI-VTEC View Post
    Please give visual on how to loosen the center pieces.I have tried and was not able to break it looen
    If u got the ssr coilovers i saw your post. Ive already tryed to. Used channel locks and vice grips and wouldnt budge. So i said fuck it it must be tight enough.

Lol yea I gave up on that. I look really close and saw red coloring in between the threads so I guess its red locktight. I am going to paint my strut black to prevent rusting later on. Yay 666 posting /;)

Yea i couldn't. Budge it so i gave up. Did u get the rears done? Mine still arent. Got my tires put on though.i gota raise the pass side about a 1/4 inch maybe not even that. Im still rubbing on bumps on that side. No finger gap on the fronts though. 2254517 looks beefy. From the rebar to the ground im exactly 13" def not really low but with the tire thats kinda hard. Back i can only drop it anothr 1/4" til i have the fenders rolled.

I haven't install them yet but I am current on a used set of raceland with all blown struts. Gonna install them tomorrow.

Haha ye im gna try and get my rears on tomorrow. Hopefully the rears r stiff enough i wont rub

we finished installing the new coilover, my friend Willy and I are very impressed with the ride quality over all. for a low buget price coilover they are a lot better then struts and springs set up as a DD IMO. My friend is convinced to buy a set of his own soon =). over all i am happy with the product for what i've pay for. if you have any question or problem Black05ep feel free to ask =)
    Last edited by 02CivicSI-VTEC; 08-25-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 02CivicSI-VTEC View Post
    we finished installing the new coilover, my friend Willy and I are very impressed with the ride quality over all. for a low buget price coilover they are a lot better then struts and springs set up as a DD IMO. My friend is convinced to buy a set of his own soon =). over all i am happy with the product for what i've pay for. if you have any question or problem Black05ep feel free to ask =)
    Thanks 02si but we got it all takin care of today.as well as the moog tierods and alignment.my review is on the ssr thread.

guess i have to do this for mine....getting them next week =)

i had this coilsover before it was making noise all the time so i got feed up and got CTR suspension. but not bad for the price.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information