Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    can i bang it?

i seen one in person i really like it. and i love the seats

Honda isnt trying to break landspeed world records or revoultionize the tuner world ..they are making a sport hybrid...HYBRID..they are setting the tone for where the rest of the industry is going to have to go eventually with the whole "oil" issue. They are starting it off right. the crz is just like the crx. a sporty econo box for under 20,000. good luck with your subaru etc. i will never spend 27,000 on a subaru again. i have a 2010 wrx premium...its okay, not 27 okay.

Honda is a great name, something you can stand by and trust.

Everyone thinks that honda is trying to make this super car with the crz...they are not. they are starting the sporty hybrid market. once more manufacturers bite at this big smoke screen of hybrid cars and everyone has sporty hybrids then they will most likely release some car with nice amounts of power...and its a hybrid.

before cutting down the crz, wait till you drive it or see it in person. its a cool car, its not that expensive for what you get. if you want an awd turbo car that is poorly made and has shitty hardware that breaks all the time...then yes get another car.
    be jealous :P

its cool but i'd rather buy a base CRZ, remove the powerplant and batteries, and drop in a k20.

Quote Originally Posted by 27rocks View Post
    I averaged 34 mpg's in my Ep... and did i mention average???
    How :(

hybrid tuning is hot in japan right now. They are going crazy for the new insight too. Honda is just trying to be ahead of the curve.

Quote Originally Posted by powdbyrice View Post
    There is a vid on YouTube from HKS of their crz with a supercharger on it. It sounds DIRTY. Zomg.

Edit: linky http://www.autoblog.com/2010/08/13/v...or-honda-cr-z/
    this video?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQydT...layer_embedded

it's sped up

GT Supercharger Kit for CR-Z is under development. This is a shortened video of dyno setting of the kit.
    * Caution) Since it is shortened, it sounds like F1. The actual GT Supercharger Kit does not sound like this.
    "
    still cool though. i'm a fan of the crz.

Quote Originally Posted by .colin View Post
    hybrid tuning is hot in japan right now. They are going crazy for the new insight too. Honda is just trying to be ahead of the curve.
    I just wish they would have been super ahead and actually put the ev-n into production. Would have bought one in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by ImportCustomx View Post
    Honda isnt trying to break landspeed world records or revoultionize the tuner world ..they are making a sport hybrid...HYBRID..they are setting the tone for where the rest of the industry is going to have to go eventually with the whole "oil" issue. They are starting it off right. the crz is just like the crx. a sporty econo box for under 20,000. good luck with your subaru etc. i will never spend 27,000 on a subaru again. i have a 2010 wrx premium...its okay, not 27 okay.

Honda is a great name, something you can stand by and trust.

Everyone thinks that honda is trying to make this super car with the crz...they are not. they are starting the sporty hybrid market. once more manufacturers bite at this big smoke screen of hybrid cars and everyone has sporty hybrids then they will most likely release some car with nice amounts of power...and its a hybrid.

before cutting down the crz, wait till you drive it or see it in person. its a cool car, its not that expensive for what you get. if you want an awd turbo car that is poorly made and has shitty hardware that breaks all the time...then yes get another car.
    very well said sir

Quote Originally Posted by itchy5 View Post
    its cool but i'd rather buy a base CRZ, remove the powerplant and batteries, and drop in a k20.
    Definitely agree! This car isn't bad looking at all. I wonder if the tuners will actually do that. If so, can't wait! And I can't wait to check out the new CRZ in person.

Honda isnt trying to break landspeed world records or revoultionize the tuner world ..they are making a sport hybrid...HYBRID..they are setting the tone for where the rest of the industry is going to have to go eventually with the whole "oil" issue. They are starting it off right. the crz is just like the crx. a sporty econo box for under 20,000.
    could not have put it better myself.

Hybrids are still worthless. They offer no real benefits and they are a dead-end technology. Just a fad. And this car is the worst of them. It's not the worst hybrid car, but it fails to live up to its purposes; it's neither sporty nor is it efficient. Anyone that thinks otherwise needs to step back and realize that Honda is not perfect.

How is it not sporty or efficient? please explain.

sport·y (spôrˈtē, spōrˈ-)
    adjective sportier sport·i·er, sportiest sport·i·est
    -Appropriate for sport or participation in sports.
    -Exhibiting sportsmanship; sporting.
    -Flashy; jazzy.

It qualifies under those categorys as sporty within its clas (dont you dare compare to LFA or sti's)
    and it is flashy and jazzy
    Short wheels base, 6 speed, "sport mode"...

ef·fi·cient (ĭ-fĭshˈənt)
    adjective
    Acting directly to produce an effect: an efficient cause. See Synonyms at effective.
    a. Acting or producing effectively with a minimum of waste, expense, or unnecessary effort.
    b. Exhibiting a high ratio of output to input.

It uses gas yes, but gets good mpg and most importantly in the hybrid game , it leaves a very small carbon foot print. its all low emissions bullshit and what not.

its doing exactly what its supposed to do. just because they didnt make a 300hp easily modded k series motor in there doesnt mean you cant go buy one and make it fast.

everyone that bitchs about how slow is, go man the fuck up and buy one and then be the first one to make a swap kit for it..work out all the kinks and then make a fortune off people like myself who would be interested in buying one and putting a k24 in it. instead of bashing everything Honda brings to the states be happy they still offer a nice car to us.

i am sorry to rant but i am sick of people expecting a $50,000 super car to come from honda at $20,000. its not going to happen.

if you want a "fast sick car" then go buy an nsx...or better yet, go sell out and get a Subaru..they are so sick man, amazing awd power...turbo...yeahhhhh get my exhuast, downpipe/uppipe..deleted my cats...got a sick hks blow off valve too.

the crz is full of win, once you see one, drive one and actually get some aftermarket support...they will modded and loved.

im done being angry, daddy loves you still.

that interior says drive me..not like the ep..but it definetly makes me want to drive :)
    Last edited by ImportCustomx; 08-23-2010 at 06:53 AM.

if you want a "fast sick car" then go buy an nsx...or better yet, go sell out and get a Subaru..they are so sick man, amazing awd power...turbo...yeahhhhh get my exhuast, downpipe/uppipe..deleted my cats...got a sick hks blow off valve too.
    I chose the EP3 instead of an 06 STI :( I get another chance to get it once my lil bro can drive by himself.

traiter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information