Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cvicep3 View Post
    The instruction said, right to the right and left to the left. That's what I did, but it's so damn hard and I'm afraid I will break it. I'll try again tonight with the black trim.
    if you look at the plastic cover really closely it will have a arrow on it to tell you what way to push and i did both of mine and both left and right side had to be push'd to the right

You're right, while I'm trying to push it I saw the word, remove and the arrow pointing to the right. Both are pushing to the right. The instruction is right on the lens.

Quote Originally Posted by 1fasthb View Post
    if you look at the plastic cover really closely it will have a arrow on it to tell you what way to push and i did both of mine and both left and right side had to be push'd to the right

well i finaly got all my led's in my car and all install'd from the kit from xen's and WOW they are so bright i almost just want to turn them off my self b/c they blind me if u want good stuff get there led kit for sure :D

what color LED for the license plate do you guys think is best? i was thinking white, but it looks sooper bright. i dont think it makes much sense to have bright blue/white lights on the rear, so i was thinking red or amber. for the front parking lights i was thinking to pair up my 8k hids with the blue leds. what do you guys think?

I just did this on the license plate lights and it looks like ShadowEp3's, the only thing is to get the housings out of their fixed location they both have to be moved to the right and both have a right arrow on each, at least mine were like that. Looks really good just like a bmw, hopefully the saved energy of these 1led bulbs will help my HID's out when they get installed because i hear they are power hungry.

been buying all of my automotive led's from www.superbrightleds.com for years great products and better prices than mentioned so far in this thread. i have personally done 5 cars with led's from these guys and never have been disappointed. But + 1 on brightening up your plates for 5.0 lol not a good idea.

what the size used for the lights by the review mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by queso View Post
    what the size used for the lights by the review mirror?
    Here ya go..
    2x License Plate light (194/168 bulb w/ 5x 5050 3CHIP SMD LEDs)
    3x Map lights (194/168 bulb w/ a high-power 1W LED)
    1x Rear Dome light (31mm festoon bulb w/ 6x 5050 3CHIP SMD LEDs)
    1x Trunk light (194/168 bulb w/ 5x 5050 3CHIP SMD LEDs)

Your asking about the map lights (rear view mirror).. they all the same if you read the thread.. all are 194.. only different one is the rear seat one its called "festoon"..

And thanks to Type_R_Nammer for the push to get these.. are awesome http://www.xenithxenons.com/product_p/led-31mm65050.htm.. these bulbs are badass! yes a bit expensive but they are deff just like the pics on here.. they are so white they look like they have a hint of blue..

I'm not the biggest fan of completely white, So i have my LED license lights matching the same color as my HID's, 6k. As for the parking lights, I decided to keep mine amber.

These LED lights seem to be extremely inexpensive compared to the $50-$80 that were posted earlier. It looks like theres a set of 20 for around $15...(???)...Next mod on the list :)
    Last edited by 2005rollingegg; 04-07-2009 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by el_puncho View Post
    These LED lights seem to be extremely inexpensive compared to the $50-$80 that were posted earlier. It looks like theres a set of 20 for around $15...(???)...Next mod on the list :)
    Yeah, the lights are pretty cheap. I managed to upgrade my entire interior and license plate for less than 20 dollars and even have a few extras in case they ever burn out.

UPDATE: Swapped license palte bulbs (white/blue)interior bulbs (white/blue)/trunk (white/blue)/secondary headlights(amber) and I LOVE the look! LED's look awesome! SoCal guys let me know if you want some. I am curious though, since they take a bit more juice, will it have long term affects on the battery/wiring/socket?

what do you suggest to use for cleaning?

Quote Originally Posted by chinoman44 View Post
    what do you suggest to use for cleaning?
    Awesome spray cleans everything.

Banned

バーバリー バスマット

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information