Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The one posted on king is a totally different part number. i have no idea what part they are refering too.
    The Part number on King's Website is 76450-XK7C-K0S0. And here is a pic of the product King has available:

The part number that I ordered was the 76450-XTK-000 ZG. It also looks EXACTLY as the last picture i posted earlier in this thread.
    The Mugen sticker already is put on for you, and it appears there is enough of a "lip" clearance for the 04-05 mirror.
    The double sided tape has already been applied to the cover. All you need to do is wipe clean the mirror with the supplied alcohol wipe and remove the paper from the adhesive strips and install.
    I'm really curious and interested to verify usedep3's statement that the 02-03 mirrors are different. I've always been under the impression that the mirrors were the same.

**Please be advised if you guys are planning on ordering the cover, the color of the cover will determing the color of the Mugen sticker**

**EDIT** I've done some more diggin around and have found the following info:
    WHITE mugen sticker:
    Blue Sensation (Code - 000ZA)
    Tidewater Blue (Code - 000ZB)
    Crystal Black (Code - 000ZE)
    Milano Red (Code - 000ZG)

BLACK mugen sticker:
    Taffetta White (Code - 000ZC)
    Last edited by Kerby; 09-01-2010 at 12:36 PM.

so which ones are the real ones? I've seen a couple like you said that comes with the mugen sticker already attached on and some without the mugen sticker attached which you'll have to apply it yourself....
    Last edited by T_Virus; 09-01-2010 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Virus View Post
    so which ones are the real ones? I've seen a couple like you said that comes with the mugen sticker already attached on and some without the mugen stick attached which you'll have to apply it yourself....
    My guess is the knock offs come with the sticker seperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Anrasmor View Post
    My guess is the knock offs come with the sticker seperate.
    It's really hard to say. Check out Ebay as you'll see both kinds and same goes for dealership vs kingmotorsports.

as nice as they are, i refuse to pay $$ for it. i think im just gonna make mine

Quote Originally Posted by sifrk32 View Post
    as nice as they are, i refuse to pay $$ for it. i think im just gonna make mine
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it won't be JDM anymore, unless you got the materials from Japan...lol...

post pics kerby
    Last edited by Honad; 11-05-2008 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Virus View Post
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it won't be JDM anymore, unless you got the materials from Japan...lol...
    I agree, but for a rear view mirror cover? Its not that important to be a authentic jdm

sorry guys. Had some some CRAZY issues last night:

I got a truck as the new beater. So I dropped off the truck to get tints done.
    My wife picks me up and we go to dinner.
    Apparently we are having a heat wave here in the Northeast. So after dinner we get back in her car and the car is DEAD!
    We call up a friend to give us a boost. Sure enough the battery is so drained that it takes a while for it to finally start.
    We go pick up the truck.
    The wife is driving me crazy saying she wants to stop at the local dairy bar. OK, fine... I apease her.
    We get there and she shuts off the car.... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Car doesn't want to start again... but I have jumper cables in the truck...
    I go to boost the car... battery catches on fire. SH!T

Long story short, we left the car there over night cause the only autoparts store that has a 120A main buss closed for the day.

i do have my camera with me... so I'll snap some shots in the office of the piece and post it up later this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    I'm on the fence as to which one... either the red or black. I wonder what would look good in a SSM EP3.

i dont think the Storm silver is anywhere near close to our satin silver.
    I'm trying to figure out which one to get for the Vivid Blue Black, Red, or Blue Sensation (not sure how close the blue is to Vivid)

Red might not be to bad because I have the red H but the black wouuld be cleaner....

Quote Originally Posted by Honda_boy83 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out which one to get for the Vivid Blue Black, Red, or Blue Sensation (not sure how close the blue is to Vivid)

Red might not be to bad because I have the red H but the black wouuld be cleaner....
    I'm totally getting a VBP one... I was thinking white, but.... No.... just no.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SUSHI_NE1 View Post
    I'm totally getting a VBP one... I was thinking white, but.... No.... just no.... LOL
    Do they have a VBP one? Or are you talking about getting a VBP EP?

Im still waiting to find out if the 02-03 mirrors are different from the 04-05. It just seams so tedious for honda to take the time and change the mirror design. I really dont understand why honda would do that.

okay... geez... finally got back to the office. visited like 4 job sites today and was on the phone non-stop.

Here are pics of the mirror i got from Bernardi Honda:

And the money shot:
    Last edited by Kerby; 09-02-2010 at 12:07 PM.

pics looks great Kerby.

honda 02/03 ep3 front windshield: 73111-S5T-A00

honda 04/05 ep3 front windshield: 73111-S5T-A10

honda 02/03 ep3 rearview mirror: 76400-S6A-003

honda 04/05 ep3 rearview mirror: 76400-SEA-004 or 76400-SEA-014

completely different part number on windshield and mirror. the difference in the last 3 digit for the p/n of the 04/05 mirror just suggest either a different manufacturer (more likely) or slight design change (less likely). the mirror style shown shown in all the pics is from an 04/05 EP. Again, i'm not saying that it won't fit a 02/03 EP. just saying there's a difference.

i had an 03 EP previously. now, i'm in an 04. only reason i know there's a difference. If it's any consolation, i prefer the 02/03 mirror over the 04/05. it's 'sturdier.'
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information