Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    The CT and JR RSX specific kits utilize the same Blower... M62.
    The difference is in the manifolds. The CT is SLIGHTY less restrictive.

AND i still remember the day i posed the thread on which was better to run in an EP3 and got bashed by everyone lol

to OP, good work man! str8 up unique set up

Quote Originally Posted by j0000stin View Post
    damn that auto tensioner is dumbass close to your passenger side mount haha
    haha, actually it's not too bad. the pic makes it look closer than it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    what bracket you use to keep the auto tensioner?
    not sure what you mean? the CT kit comes with the auto tensioner so i assume that the bracket you're asking about is one that comes with the kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by willy_akino View Post
    i wanna see dyno numbers!!!
    me too! hopefully soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    sweet baby Jesus that look sexy!!
    amen lol!
    they use the same eaton blower
    yep!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    AND i still remember the day i posed the thread on which was better to run in an EP3 and got bashed by everyone lol

to OP, good work man! str8 up unique set up
    lol, thanks!

two quick pics. finally got my HFP installed + rsx A Spec suspension + my Work CR Kai's.

Man I like the color of you car. Is it fuji blue?

Its look good. Keep up the good work.

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    win win win

any driveability + butt dyno updates man? i love the pics of the EP3 but more interested on how this thing feels on the street

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    any driveability + butt dyno updates man? i love the pics of the EP3 but more interested on how this thing feels on the street
    I've been driving the car to work and school this past week and it feels great! It feels quicker than when I had this setup in my TSX. Then again, I was having some belt issues at the time cuz I was using the older CT static/manual tensioner and that thing was a POS. Their new auto tensioner is fuckin' awesome! No belt slippage! Right now the plan is to hit the dyno this weekend so hopefully everything goes accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by tsxdriver View Post
    I've been driving the car to work and school this past week and it feels great! It feels quicker than when I had this setup in my TSX. Then again, I was having some belt issues at the time cuz I was using the older CT static/manual tensioner and that thing was a POS. Their new auto tensioner is fuckin' awesome! No belt slippage! Right now the plan is to hit the dyno this weekend so hopefully everything goes accordingly.

of course it's gunna feel quicker, its in a lighter car haha

of course it's gunna feel quicker, its in a lighter car haha
    Not only is the car lighter, but it does feel like this setup is making more power.

Not only is the car lighter, but it does feel like this setup is making more power.
    what year is the new motor from compared to the one in the tsx and how many miles on each?

what year is the new motor from compared to the one in the tsx and how many miles on each?
    In this case the motor doesn't really matter. They're both the upgraded K24A2. The motor in the civic is an 07 with about 21K miles and my TSX is an 06, and at the time of installing the sc it had about 9K miles. I only ran the sc on the TSX for about 1K miles cuz I hardly drove that car. When we pulled the motor for my Franken K, it only had a little over 10K miles on the odom.

I really think it has to do with the new auto tensioner setup. On my TSX I wasn't getting full boost from the smaller pulley cuz my belt would jump. The TSX made 275 whp and 212 wtq. Additional mods were an Injen cai(which is currently being used for my EP, except in sri mode since the curve is different), Mugen header, high flow cat, custom 3" piping exhaust, 550 injectors(which is also being used on the EP), and an upgraded/smaller pulley(3.1, which is also on the EP)

In this case the motor doesn't really matter. They're both the upgraded K24A2. The motor in the civic is an 07 with about 21K miles and my TSX is an 06, and at the time of installing the sc it had about 9K miles. I only ran the sc on the TSX for about 1K miles cuz I hardly drove that car. When we pulled the motor for my Franken K, it only had a little over 10K miles on the odom.
    I really think it has to do with the new auto tensioner setup. On my TSX I wasn't getting full boost from the smaller pulley cuz my belt would jump. The TSX made 275 whp and 212 wtq. Additional mods were an Injen cai(which is currently being used for my EP, except in sri mode since the curve is different), Mugen header, high flow cat, custom 3" piping exhaust, 550 injectors(which is also being used on the EP), and an upgraded/smaller pulley(3.1, which is also on the EP)
    post a video!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information