Close

Question type r h steering wheel emb. p#

does anyone know the part number for the red h on the type r steering wheel??

corsports usa...they sell vynal's that attach to the factory wheel that make it look like a type-r wheel. They don't sell the badge seperatly. Plus they are like $6 and if you mention your from EPhatch, you get 4 of them so you don't have to worry about messing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    corsports usa...they sell vynal's that attach to the factory wheel that make it look like a type-r wheel. They don't sell the badge seperatly. Plus they are like $6 and if you mention your from EPhatch, you get 4 of them so you don't have to worry about messing up.
    I said I was from ephatch
    I only got 2 :(

The only way you're going to get a type-r red emblem..you'll have to get a type-r airbag.

Stoop used to sell them, I have his work # if you'd like it. He'll hook you up with a great price if he still has 'em. I got my CTR Taillights from him for half the price the vendors ask here.
    Last edited by Passenger; 09-02-2010 at 08:15 PM. Reason: them**

JUST FYI: the authentic CTR/ITR airbag doesn't work on our USDM EP's. It will bolt up fine, but the wiring is another issue. The CTR/ITR airbag is a single stage air bag whereas the USDM counterpart is dual-stage. if you look on the back of our airbag it has 2 connections. the CTR/ITR has 1 connection on the back

the vinyl H that corsport sell is the smart alternative.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

dang.... thanks for the info

If your interested my CTR wheel is going up for sale when I get the Mugen one... Wont be for acouple months though. Maybe x-mas.

Quote Originally Posted by usedep3 View Post
    JUST FYI: the authentic CTR/ITR airbag doesn't work on our USDM EP's. It will bolt up fine, but the wiring is another issue. The CTR/ITR airbag is a single stage air bag whereas the USDM counterpart is dual-stage. if you look on the back of our airbag it has 2 connections. the CTR/ITR has 1 connection on the back

Not trying to threadjack but are all the usdm ep's from 02-05 dual stage airbags? Im wanting a later model s2k steering wheel and it is a dual stage airbag in it. I guess I can take my airbag off and find out but just wanted to see if anyone knew before i go thru that.

yup all USDM EP/DC5 airbags are dual stage. I might be wrong but i believe the s2k airbag is dual atage as well. I believe the steering wheel and air bag just bolt right up
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Yes the later model s2k airbags are dual stage but the earlier ones are only single. Im checking out the s2k cr steering wheel to match my cr shift knob...... very expensive though. Thanks for the info :)

Quote Originally Posted by usedep3 View Post

Hey hey :) Just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that you can put your us detonator into the back of the jdm airbag and viola you have a complete functional jdm steering wheel/airbag in your ep. Super easy. Flip airbags (us and jdm), undo three bolts (on both), swap detonators. There you go. If you blow your airbag though it is not my fault, never heard of it happening but I'm sure it is possible.

Vendor
    i am making a full replacement JDM steering wheel emblem for the 09+ fit/06+ civic, if i can get someone to give me measurements of the ep3 steering wheel emblem i may be able to get one into production for you guys
    Visit my site at www.decaldude.net

Thread Information