Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3.6 Pulley?

Quote Originally Posted by whatisthis View Post
    damn, beat me to it. has anyone here seen the guys on crsx running 15psi without problems? methanol/water injection is a marvel of automotive physics.
    yea i beleive the guy your talking about is running a lysolm twin screw. fuckin nasty

Quote Originally Posted by MugenReplica View Post
    Yea, but they are aftercooled, meth'd and twinscrewed, lol. There used to be a couple of other guys with Eaton blowers pumping 15psi, but they have all faded into the shadows.
    that pulley is definately not a 4.0, idk how else to check :(

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    The guy you guys are talking about is Jose (aka jmercado) and he's local to me. He used to run alot of the local autoX events, but hasn't since he converted over to his 1600ax. I have to go pick up some Work Emotion CR Kai's around the end of the month and thought I'd swing by to meet him while I was at it. Last I knew, he was looking for a guinea pig Ep3 to try his twin screw on (still going to cost $$$$ though).

The guy you guys are talking about is Jose (aka jmercado) and he's local to me. He used to run alot of the local autoX events, but hasn't since he converted over to his 1600ax. I have to go pick up some Work Emotion CR Kai's around the end of the month and thought I'd swing by to meet him while I was at it. Last I knew, he was looking for a guinea pig Ep3 to try his twin screw on (still going to cost $$$$ though).
    i think i might swap to that crank pulley dude. and run a big nozzle on the meth. 270whp jrsc A3? :)

reconnect your ac hoses to a heat exchanger that will precool your intake air....you'll be golden

Quote Originally Posted by eurosteez View Post
    reconnect your ac hoses to a heat exchanger that will precool your intake air....you'll be golden
    i have highly thought about that, that would be badass

The Skeletor crank pulley from the 08/09 Accords is the largest crank pulley at 6.37 inches and should boost you up a couple of psi. It should be part number 13810-R40-A01 PULLEY, CRANKSHAFT 2009 ACCORD 57.05 39.94

*disregard the K24/k20a3 as the same. They are not the same from what SF-SI-02 said back in the day. I'll hopefully get to double check when I pick up a K24 soon.

*Let me know about that blower pulley, I had a 4.0" and a 3.7" but I thought I gave you the one that 02CivicSI-VTEC sent back to me?
    damn! 43$ ON myhondapartsstore.com. im ordering that shit for sure, bigger for more surface area means less slippage = me like! now would i have to replace my belt with that? or just slack the tensioner up a lot

I have the newer k24 cp awaiting install. just need a hondata map sensor for higher boost levels. Also have a napa belt that should work great with the modded oem tensionor. if anyone needs it i can put the belt number up. Now im on the 3.8 with the older k24 cp hitting around 8.5 almost 9 psi on a rib short dayco lol

Quote Originally Posted by K20A EP3 View Post
    I have the newer k24 cp awaiting install. just need a hondata map sensor for higher boost levels. Also have a napa belt that should work great with the modded oem tensionor. if anyone needs it i can put the belt number up. Now im on the 3.8 with the older k24 cp hitting around 8.5 almost 9 psi on a rib short dayco lol
    isnt the stock one good for 11? are you on water/meth?

I've heard the stock MAP is only good to around 10psi so im gonna get the Hondata just incase. No watermeth yet still debating on it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information