Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Turbo SI Dyno

Your ereet knowledges makes me horney....ma ma ma me so horney - Me lub you long time. The comment about swampdick is my bad, I seriously thought that was your name.

It is true that the numbers can only get better. That is why i am actually going to switch back over to my 3rd si. (had 2 2000's) As far as the numbers on the GTI though, many of the ones I know have the K04 upgraded turbo's out of the TT's with a redone ECU and those fawkers moooove. It was the route I was going but I would rather have a N/a car now. Turbo is fun and something everybody should try but there is nothing like a nice ballsy N/A car. :) Who knows later down the road I may have to throw one in the EP. :D

ephatch member
    Originally posted by RocketHatch
    That guy at MIR is Jason Hunt. His car is the fastest street FWD in the US. HE ran in the 9's this year. The motor is a fully built race engine putting out 500+ HP. You can't compare his motor to a 5psi EP his car runs something in the range of 20 to 30 PSI.
    Dude I know who he is I wasn't trying to name names. Some people like privacy. His car pushes anywhere between 22-25 psi depending on the climate and enviroment. I used his car as a comparison so that people can realize a potential of motor like the k20.

Yes the 2 engines are 2 different beasts but you have to realize that they are both VERY good quality motors that both deserve the aftermarket backing that they are getting. Once the k20 has reached the backing that the B series motors have who knows maybe 8-10 sec quarters will be as common then as 10-12 sec quarters are now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information