Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    UKDM Y0!
    To Anyone Looking Information Around The EP2 Model, I Have Alot Of Info About It (I Drive One!)

There Were 2 Main Models The SE And The Sport.

They Were Both Powered By The D16V1 Engine

Facelift:
    The SE Was The Model Pictured In The First Post (The VBP One With Lip), It Was A Lovechild Between The Prefacelift EP2 And The Facelift Sport It Kept The 4-Lug Hubs, Turnsignals In The "Fenders?" And Larger Steering Wheel.

The Sport Model Was Basicly A Type-R Replica, It Had The Full Facelift Type R Kit, Minus the Badging, Wheels And Spoiler. But The Spoiler Was An Optional Extra From The Factory, It Also Recieved The Turn Signals In The Wing Mirrors, 5 Lug Hubs And Smaller Type R Steering Wheel (Although It Had A Black Badge And Stiching)

This Model Also Recieved A Rear Strut Brace In The Trunk.

Anymore Info You Need Just Lemme Know!

Quote Originally Posted by usedep3 View Post

HFP (Honda Factory Performance) Lip Kit:
    The HFP lip kit was offered in 2003 for the USDM Honda Civic Si. The HFP lip kit will fit any USDM EP.

The only reason I believe honda specifies that the HFP kit (including the sides) is INTENDED for 03-05 is because of the stocks colors available for the USDM EP3. The HFP kit only comes in VBP, SSM, TW and NHBP. As we all know EY (and MR) was only available in 02, therefore not making the HFP kit a 'direct fit'. If you buy the kit new, everything that's needed whether you have an 02, 03, 04 or an 05 will be included.

This is just my opinion, but i believe 03's have it the best. The holes on the rocker panel of the 04/05 are not used. The HFP sides come with brackets that use doublesided tape to hold the sideskirt. Therefore not having the holes there in the first place is more beneficial. No holes means no where for debris and water to get inside the rocker panel.

Installation Instructions:
    -Front Lip: link
    -Side Skirts: link
    -Rear Lip: link
    -Hatch Spoiler: link
    -02/03 OEM Fog Lights: link
    -04/05 OEM Fog Lights: link
    hi guys,

i really really want this body kit for my car, but i know is hard to find, any company makes good replicas ?

my plans are to buy a Vis Racing body kit but if i can pay for a HFP kit for my is damned better!!!

thank you for your info and time
    Last edited by ep_si03; 04-28-2009 at 08:24 AM.

I need to update this.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Got some new info for this thread. Will update once the brochures come in.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Does anyone have the part numbers for the hardware to install the side skirts? Maybe aftermarket?

I will check to see if honda has spare parts for them in their catalogue tomorrow, if not I will try and call Honda Canada

Thanks for taking the time and share this great info. I have a question, the only difference betwen ctr 02-03 headlights vs 02-03 usdm it just the hid? Thanks

The CTR version has a slightly darker chrome, and the housing itself is adjusted for the non-projector HID setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasy View Post
    The CTR version has a slightly darker chrome, and the housing itself is adjusted for the non-projector HID setup.
    I see, thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information