Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Triangle bar

3 dc5 cpillar bars works just fine.. i bought ebay brand since they were cheap and i wasnt sure if they would work... but they were perfect and once all connected they are pretty dame stiff. Kind of curious to see how name brand is compared to ebay. The other two bars are coresport or megan racing and they feel just as stiff once installed.

the one across the top is unscrewed about an inch and a half and the two that make the x are just about as short as they can get.. also for the seat belt bolts to sit proper the cpillar bar has to be dremaled out just a lil bit.

Quote Originally Posted by urthworm View Post
    3 dc5 cpillar bars works just fine.. i bought ebay brand since they were cheap and i wasnt sure if they would work... but they were perfect and once all connected they are pretty dame stiff. Kind of curious to see how name brand is compared to ebay. The other two bars are coresport or megan racing and they feel just as stiff once installed.

the one across the top is unscrewed about an inch and a half and the two that make the x are just about as short as they can get.. also for the seat belt bolts to sit proper the cpillar bar has to be dremaled out just a lil bit.
    can u post a link to the bars u got on e-bay? im lookin to try this out

I just put in dc5 cpillar bars....i havent ever posted a link so lets see if this works. Also when i tried to buy 3 at once it didnt let me so i had to email the seller to do it, you may or may not have the same problem. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CIVIC...Q5fAccessories

Quote Originally Posted by urthworm View Post
    I just put in dc5 cpillar bars....i havent ever posted a link so lets see if this works. Also when i tried to buy 3 at once it didnt let me so i had to email the seller to do it, you may or may not have the same problem. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CIVIC...Q5fAccessories
    ok thanks man

Wow im surprised someone is doing my setup! I sold this a long time ago. I think around the end of 08 to EP_Jon. Really stiff setup with the Cusco B-Pillar bars

I really miss this setup! Tri-Brace w/cusco b-pillar bars. got a lot of compliments from a lot of peeps. I think i was the first to do this setup. I could be wrong.

I really don't think this will do much for the car. If the bars were one whole peice and with out those pivot points, then maybe yes. and it would be better if the one accross was a harness bar.

its hard to say if it helped because my car is already pretty stiff from all the other susp crap.. but my buddy took a ride with me and said it was noticeable more solid

Nice...

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chrispychicken View Post
    I really miss this setup! Tri-Brace w/cusco b-pillar bars. got a lot of compliments from a lot of peeps. I think i was the first to do this setup. I could be wrong.
    I think it was a toss up between you and Speedemon (spell check on that name). He put pics up around the same time you originally posted yours. He said he got the setup from a member on ClubRsx a few months prior to both of you posting pics up, so it sounds like you put the setup on independently of each other within a month or so of each other. Either way you were both from CA and we know all the import trends start on the West Coast.

bars are function good with plates welded to the chassis

Thought i'd share my setup..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information