Close

Thread: Methanol Wiring

Methanol Wiring

Hey guys, im wiring my meth kit to be run off the nitrous tab in kpro, but i have a question for the arming switch and this is for the wiring guru's. i have a rear wiper delete, and i would like to use the on/off knob on the column switch for the rear wiper as the arming switch for my methanol kit. how would i do this?

Quote Originally Posted by 04EP3Hatch View Post
    Hey guys, im wiring my meth kit to be run off the nitrous tab in kpro, but i have a question for the arming switch and this is for the wiring guru's. i have a rear wiper delete, and i would like to use the on/off knob on the column switch for the rear wiper as the arming switch for my methanol kit. how would i do this?
    why not set it by boost? that way it will automatically spray when ever it rich the boost you set.

Quote Originally Posted by speedking604 View Post
    why not set it by boost? that way it will automatically spray when ever it rich the boost you set.
    because when it does that, it does so progressively. which causes the iat's to climb with revs, if i activate it at say 3750rpm with 100% pump pressure it will cool down the Iat's so they stay cold all the way through the pulls

Thread Information