Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ephatch member
    right now 7.2k, but I haven't taken it past 6.6k yet and that 6.6k pull was last night. I only do one WOT pull a day to try and dial in the tune since I am still breaking in the clutch, I have 670miles on it right now. I could definitely use a professional tune, but it's doing pretty good since I have taken bits and pieces from multiple basemaps and tunes from other people to kind of make it my own. However, I know that if I were to lock all the cam angles and tune that way I would have a lot of work to do. Right now I keep it in closed loop and watch my s. term fuel trim and tune off of that and apply different loads throughout the rpm band to see what knocks occur. I still have some eliminating to do in the 3000-3250 region.

Very nice. I'm glad to here you are up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    Ive done both worlds. The money i spent on a JRSC with meth to me just was a waste. I found Turbo to be a cheaper route a more powerful route and definately a more fun route. Its obviously my opinion but if i could go back i wouldve never wasted my time on a JRSC.
    You still need to change your username, lol. Turbo FTW

What is all this talk of knocks people experience in k24s? Doesnt sound good!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information