Close

Thread: Klasse Products

Thumbs up Klasse Products

I just have to say I bought the Klasse All-in-one and the Sealant Glaze and applied with the Viper micofiber pads and Eagle One quick detailer and it has given my car a beautiful shine and has been more durable than any other product Ive tried.

I used it about 3 months ago and I washed my car the other day and it looked like I had just applied the wax that day! Keep in mind weve had a lot of snow and tons of salt on the roads where I live and the finish still beads with water like mad! Just thought Id share! ;)
    Last edited by silver ep; 12-12-2002 at 01:32 PM.

Yep! My product of choice.

Originally posted by jaydub
    Yep! My product of choice.

Hey Jaydub,
    I finally detailed my EP with your multi-step process (used all of the above products)! It turned out awesome and I didn't even do that great a job (getting use to my new Porter Cable polisher). I would post pics, but it got dark before I remembered to grab the digicam. So, I will post pics after my next car wash...it should still look as good then. It's great having my car look as good as new (if not better than new)!!! :D :)

That's awesome! I need to follow my own advice and get crackin on a winter-detailing on my car, but I'm so lazy :(

Hope to see pics soon!

Yeah, I've had the Porter*Cable and all these detailing goodies since the very first of November and finally got off my lazy butt to give it a go (weather & job travel also planned factors in it...hehe). Not to mention my car didn't get delivered from Oregon to here till Thanksgiving day, so I guess really haven't been that lazy after all. However, talking to my wife you would think I have been super lazy...she doesn't like it when I spend $$$ on stuff like this for my car and don't use it right away (Doh!). LOL O well, its all good now! :D

BTW, don't you just hate it when you see (in direct sun light) all those little spots you didn't buff out after your marathon detail job? That's why I think it will probably look a little better after the first wash/dry. :)

Thread Information