Close

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iDom View Post
    No I did not. You can practically run anything and not have to worry about rubbing because the drop isn't as severe as most people would set their adjustable coilovers at. I have no problems at all.

I may have just been sold on a new setup. Haha, I have been trying to find proof of people running 16x8's without a roll. Yayyyyy for a conservative drop haha.

that guy w/ the face poeticfinesse21's Avatar
    hey would this work to press out those bushings?

http://www.amazon.com/Specialty-Prod.../dp/B000SIAM4S

Quote Originally Posted by poeticfinesse21 View Post
    hey would this work to press out those bushings?

http://www.amazon.com/Specialty-Prod.../dp/B000SIAM4S
    I used the 17 ton shop press with a pipe and socket, worked like a charm

sorry to bump an old thread, but can anyone confirm that the ep3 bushings fit onto the aspec rear strut. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by phoryu2nv View Post
    sorry to bump an old thread, but can anyone confirm that the ep3 bushings fit onto the aspec rear strut. Thanks!
    Yes. Search this thread. Read back a few pages and you'll see someone did it. You'll need a press to do it though. I do t know the details on that, so you'll have to look.

Ep3 bushings fit.... But grinding isn`t that bad. Not big of a job as I thought.

i still have those bushings for sale if anyone wants them...it would be cheaper than buying it from honda...they're brand new
    FOR ANYONE READING THIS THREAD IN THE FUTURE!....PM ME! I WILL PROBABLY STILL HAVE THEM!

...its hard trying to get rid of these bushings because no one needs them..

ill do $6+ Shipping and paypal...

What camber kit do you guys recommend? I was thinking Ingall or SPC. Also do I order the kit for Si or RSX? or are they the same?

No eBay.. It will rust and seize up in less than a year. You should be good otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by phoryu2nv View Post
    What camber kit do you guys recommend? I was thinking Ingall or SPC. Also do I order the kit for Si or RSX? or are they the same?
    they're...the same i believe...if you look on clubrsx it will list what cars the kits are compatible with

im running spc in the front and hardrace in the rear

the ones i got were...front are bolts...and rear is the arm

with 0 camber in the front and -0.5 camber in the rear

let me emphasize...i will sell you those bushings for a lot cheaper than honda will lol so PM me...ill probably still have them because they're not a really desired item

Ordered my aspec today! Finally, took a little saving. I mentioned I had seen crsx members saying they had paid $590 and they price matched!

Parts list so far:
    A spec+ 19mm Rsx-s sway & bushings($20, would have liked a 22mm but I thought it was a good deal)+ going to buy tie rod ends and nuts soon

Wants: 17x7.5 konig feathers in silver+ 225/45 tires; any recommendations for a fair priced tires? I would prefer from discount tire; I like and use thier lay-o-way system. Plus that's where I'm shopping for wheels.

Would 17x8s fit well? Tire size? Anything else I should install while I'm down there? I'm not into urethane bushings...

Quote Originally Posted by tlikethedrink View Post
    Ordered my aspec today! Finally, took a little saving. I mentioned I had seen crsx members saying they had paid $590 and they price matched!

Parts list so far:
    A spec+ 19mm Rsx-s sway & bushings($20, would have liked a 22mm but I thought it was a good deal)+ going to buy tie rod ends and nuts soon

Wants: 17x7.5 konig feathers in silver+ 225/45 tires; any recommendations for a fair priced tires? I would prefer from discount tire; I like and use thier lay-o-way system. Plus that's where I'm shopping for wheels.

Would 17x8s fit well? Tire size? Anything else I should install while I'm down there? I'm not into urethane bushings...
    You'll be fine. I have 16x8's +38 with 225/50 tires on it and +/- 0 camber all around. The drop isn't slammed so you should be perfectly fine. Overall wheel diameter should be about the same as OEM, if you get your sizes right. My set up is just a smidge "oversized" and there's still no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by iDom View Post
    You'll be fine. I have 16x8's +38 with 225/50 tires on it and +/- 0 camber all around. The drop isn't slammed so you should be perfectly fine. Overall wheel diameter should be about the same as OEM, if you get your sizes right. My set up is just a smidge "oversized" and there's still no issue.
    thanks, ive been craigslist shopping, for 17s to save a little cash and try and install all at once. theres a guy with some enkei rs-5s on "new" 235/45/17s. ive looked and all i can find for this rim is +40 offset in 17x7 when searching on retailers that used to carry them. the wheels arent too bad looking. but i the tires will probaly be too big right?

Just received mine from the fed ex man! I've been looking into going with aftermarket tie rod ends. Autozone and the likes sell them for ~$25 complete with hardware and pins.

Quote Originally Posted by tlikethedrink View Post
    Just received mine from the fed ex man! I've been looking into going with aftermarket tie rod ends. Autozone and the likes sell them for ~$25 complete with hardware and pins.
    I get Honda parts for cost from a guy I know that works at a Honda dealership. I paid about $20 for them back when I did it. I'm big on OEM stuff. Even at $30 a piece, they're not that expensive.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information