Close

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    I love mine, and I'm running 215/45 - 17 and that added grip is great. Might go to 225 next.

I'm glad I got the kit why I still could, I wonder what the difference is for this 05-06 part number. surely they changed something right? ride height or shock?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbtsc View Post
    I love mine, and I'm running 215/45 - 17 and that added grip is great. Might go to 225 next.
    A-Spec's, ES bushings all around, 225/45/17, and Mfactory LSD have grip covered really well over here. + 1million for A-Spec!

Quote Originally Posted by VividSI View Post
    I'm glad I got the kit why I still could, I wonder what the difference is for this 05-06 part number. surely they changed something right? ride height or shock?
    THe 05/06 RSX has reverse wound springs and different spring rates.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Is it possible to still find the A-Spec suspension NEW???

, am in need for a rebuild of my suspension parts.

Push come to shove might have to settle with a coilover kit

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadknotz1025 View Post
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Is it possible to still find the A-Spec suspension NEW???

, am in need for a rebuild of my suspension parts.

Push come to shove might have to settle with a coilover kit
    look like it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/02-06-Acura-...item46297b26b3
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

BUY A-Spec from AFH: 02-06 RSX-S A-Spec Sport Suspension - 08W60-S6M-200A
    Call AFH (603) 634-0641
    http://www.afhparts.com/

If anyone is wondering the drop, I measured mine before and after the install. I have the DC5R, not the A-Spec.
    Front: .625"-.75"
    Rear: .5"

You don't need a rear camber kit. Stock camber arms comes to 1.5 degrees on the rear, on the high end of the OEM specs.

Quote Originally Posted by b_ron View Post
    If anyone is wondering the drop, I measured mine before and after the install. I have the DC5R, not the A-Spec.
    Front: .625"-.75"
    Rear: .5"

You don't need a rear camber kit. Stock camber arms comes to 1.5 degrees on the rear, on the high end of the OEM specs.
    This doesn't pertain to this thread as they are a different suspension. If this were a thread on the DC5R it would, but it's not which makes your comment invalid. And you say the rear camber is -1.5. Everybody who needs to get additional camber in the rear has to use a camber kit as ours are non adjustable. This just sounds like a bunch of misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Murphy View Post
    This doesn't pertain to this thread as they are a different suspension. If this were a thread on the DC5R it would, but it's not which makes your comment invalid. And you say the rear camber is -1.5. Everybody who needs to get additional camber in the rear has to use a camber kit as ours are non adjustable. This just sounds like a bunch of misinformation.
    Everyone has been saying the DC5R suspension has the same drop as the A-Spec. So I just put in what I found, as well as anyone wondering if a camber kit is necessary.

Just putting in my 2 cents... No need to be a negative Nancy.

Hee hee. I've never heard anyone disprove that they aren't one and the same. I do suggest using adjustable camber arms. If you are going to put in nicely balanced A-Specs, it just makes sense to do it right. Thanks for measuring before and after, I've been claiming a max 3/4" drop for years but many say 1". The discrepancy, me thinks, is due to different tire sizes.

Could be the tires... or any other suspension parts installed. I'm just glad to be off blown stock suspension after 2.5 years.

About to order this from Curry (picking it up as it's kind of on the way to work).

It's the 200A part number that looks like it replaced the 200#. But it also looks like that's good to go, and works. Can anyone confirm that? Thanks!

EDIT: Picking up the kit tomorrow most likely and getting it installed on Wed; it'll be nice to finally drive this car and not baby it, as I will have owned it over two weeks by then. I'll finally be able to dump my lemon which has limped along for too long now.
    Last edited by tommy; 05-07-2015 at 12:06 PM. Reason: updating purchase

Can't be much help with your question but, where are you doing the work? I'm not too far from westwood. I'm in the Valley as well.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

I'm having it done at Total Performance in Mahwah, which is within walking distance of work. They have done some work for me (swapped out the tranny on my CRX last year, and didn't f*ck it up); they more specialize in 4x4 work, but since there is some grinding involved in this swap, I figured that they should be used to it). Have put about 60 miles on it since I bought it, and looking forward to finally daily driving it after the suspension is done. Then it's time to do the passenger actuator, replace broken interior trim pieces before they're all discontinued, etc. Ever any local meets??

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread Information