Close

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 27rocks View Post
    It's the internet.. no one can really tell when one is kidding or being serious. My apologies if i came across as an ass
    me as well, use more smiley's when you want to sound sarcastic heh

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Do you feel much difference in handling with these wheels and the alignment specs that you got since the old RP-F1's that you had?
    Last edited by maksym; 10-20-2010 at 11:51 AM.

Still have mine sitting in my room. I really need tires! I have the full 04-05 CTR kit on the car. Just need to slap on the wheel! Man im lagging!

广州本田
    Quote Originally Posted by chrispychicken View Post
    Still have mine sitting in my room. I really need tires! I have the full 04-05 CTR kit on the car. Just need to slap on the wheel! Man im lagging!
    put! them! on! be one of us.

yeah be one of the cool kids...

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Got proper suspension geometry?
    jajajajajaja... real talk
    mine is high in the sky and handles just the way i want it, might even raise the front

17x9 +35 guys, what camber settings does it take to fit the 9s and with what tires? i have 8s now but with my -3 front camber i have space to grow

guardian what size tires are you on? i now have 235/40, but going to 245/40 next

Quote Originally Posted by tallblondkid View Post
    mine is high in the sky and handles just the way i want it, might even raise the front

17x9 +35 guys, what camber settings does it take to fit the 9s and with what tires? i have 8s now but with my -3 front camber i have space to grow

guardian what size tires are you on? i now have 235/40, but going to 245/40 next
    I try to run more camber in the front then the rear just to balance it out. I've had -2.8 to -3.2 in the front and they fit fine. The rear i had it at -2.6 and it rubbed a tiny little bit on the top of the sidewall, but it was hardly noticible (nothing to worry about). I also run 245's all the way around and my current camber setings are -3.2 F and -2.8 R.

-Rob

Here is a newish pic of my hoopdy
    Last edited by Royal; 11-18-2008 at 11:43 AM.

^^ i should have gotten mine in Gold. I was going back and forth between gold and silver.

-Rob

广州本田
    I try to run more camber in the front then the rear just to balance it out. I've had -2.8 to -3.2 in the front and they fit fine. The rear i had it at -2.6 and it rubbed a tiny little bit on the top of the sidewall, but it was hardly noticible (nothing to worry about). I also run 245's all the way around and my current camber setings are -3.2 F and -2.8 R.
    Did you get that much front negative camber just from your coilovers adjustable upper plates or did you also have to add camber bolts to increase it?

Quote Originally Posted by maksym View Post
    Do you feel much difference in handling with these wheels and the alignment specs that you got since the old RP-F1's that you had?
    the wheel size made no differance. my alignmet is better now.

Quote Originally Posted by tallblondkid View Post

235/40, i have about 1-2 track days left on these tires, R888, then im going a lot bigger

Quote Originally Posted by ep_hatcher_510 View Post
    Did you get that much front negative camber just from your coilovers adjustable upper plates or did you also have to add camber bolts to increase it?
    I run both camber plates and one set of bolts. I still have more camber available but i dont need it.

-Rob

I had to use bolts to get 3* I maxed them out then adjust the camber plates to get the desired camber

Enkei RPF1 Crew holla!

Wheel Specs:
    Bright Silver, 17X7, 5X114.3, +45 MM offset

Lug Nuts:
    Blox Street Series forged/extended open end (black color)

Tire Size:
    215/45/17

Fenders:
    Rears have been rolled by Mach III, fronts are stock and pose no threat since there is more than enough clearance.

*I decided to run a safe offset, in my opinion it looks cleaner than most of the cars i see running "HellaFlush"/poke/mexipoke/etc. Now if i have a RWD car then staggered/aggressive set-up for sure. The rear fenders have been rolled since my car is dropped enough that the tires can hit the rear fender during bumps/dips.

*Also from a visual stand point, RPF1s run on the small side due to a prominent lip. Ie. 18s look like 17s, 17s look like 16s and so fourth. I opted for the 17s since im a fan of 17s on EP3s and people always comment on how they look like 16s...which is fine cause 16s and 17s are what i like on the EP3. 15s are to dinky and 18s are to donky.

P.S. The car has hubcentric rings to minimize vibration at high speeds ie when im traveling at 150+ MPH.
    Last edited by DRP967; 10-22-2010 at 08:22 AM.

would you say your car is low? i only want to run -1 to -1.5 in the rear... i have no problem riding high in order to not rub

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information