Close

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tallblondkid View Post
    would you say your car is low? i only want to run -1 to -1.5 in the rear... i have no problem riding high in order to not rub
    I don't know lol... to me its low enough haha. To give you a better idea of where my car sits just look at Guardians most recent pics ^^^. It's almost spot on if not the same.

-Rob

17x9 +35 guys, how close are you to the inner fender or shock shroud? i found a wheel thats +38 but not sure on fitment

17x9 +35 guys, how close are you to the inner fender or shock shroud? i found a wheel thats +38 but not sure on fitment
    Close but clears lol... I have never rubbed even when hitting hige dips and bumps where the tire tucks under the fender. Note that when the rear is compressed it will actually add camber. I think you should be fine with only 3mm difference. I'll give it a gander tomorrow to check.

Also how low are you planing on going?

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by 27rocks View Post
    Close but clears lol... I have never rubbed even when hitting hige dips and bumps where the tire tucks under the fender. Note that when the rear is compressed it will actually add camber. I think you should be fine with only 3mm difference. I'll give it a gander tomorrow to check.

Also how low are you planing on going?
    not very low, 1/2" drop from stock... at worst i could get a 3mm spacer, but would rather not, i doubt ill have a problem, but thanks for checking

not very low, 1/2" drop from stock... at worst i could get a 3mm spacer, but would rather not, i doubt ill have a problem, but thanks for checking
    Ok just checked. I think you will have penty of room. The only thing that is somewhat close is the plastic shield for the gas tank fill tube or whatever its called. But even that has what looks like more than 5mm of a gap (at least on my current set up). There is more room however from the tire to the shock area.

-Rob

广州本田
    I want 255/40. =)

jajajajajaja... real talk
    mine is high in the sky and handles just the way i want it, might even raise the front

17x9 +35 guys, what camber settings does it take to fit the 9s and with what tires? i have 8s now but with my -3 front camber i have space to grow

guardian what size tires are you on? i now have 235/40, but going to 245/40 next
    i have around -2 in the front, rears a had a little trouble with, im at -3 in the back. thats on a 245

IM LOOKING FOR 16" 4X100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had 17x8 +35...

im looking for 16 4x100 as well haha

bumpppp to the top...

27rocks or guardian: have you experimented with wider tires? Im running 245s as well, but its away for the spring, and the rears are a little cut up from dailing in camber :( im either going to buy 2 new ones, or 4 new ones, but i want to go bigger if possible. i just dont want to be the guinny pig haha or however you spell it

u think i will rub if i get 225/50 on my 16x8? my drop is over 2inches

Quote Originally Posted by Alex857 View Post
    bumpppp to the top...

27rocks or guardian: have you experimented with wider tires? Im running 245s as well, but its away for the spring, and the rears are a little cut up from dailing in camber :( im either going to buy 2 new ones, or 4 new ones, but i want to go bigger if possible. i just dont want to be the guinny pig haha or however you spell it
    I wouldn't go any wider then a 245 in the rear no matter what. It's already maxxed out IMO with the size. If you were going to track the car and don't really care i would pull the fender in the rear and custom mod the inside fender to fit a bigger tire otherwise jsut run a 245. I know that that Jstoneracing guy from UK ran 9's all the way around with 255s but his fenders were pulled pretty far. Dude ran -5 in the front and around -3 in the back.

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by willy_akino View Post
    u think i will rub if i get 225/50 on my 16x8? my drop is over 2inches
    most likely
    PSN: theehuggybear

its not on my ep3 but I still have the RPF

+15 18 X 10.5

275/35R18

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information