Close

JRSC-S upgrade questions

So im buying a JRSC street kit and upgrading it the 4.0" pulley 370cc injectors and the reflash. Couplequestions, can I utilize the stock tensioner? And what does the hondata reflash do? Just make you run rich? rev limiter? ect ect. Keep in mind im going from a factory ecu to the hondate stage 2 reflash (JRSC street upgrade kit). Do I need the stage 1 before the stage 2?

Quote Originally Posted by EP_three View Post
    So im buying a JRSC street kit and upgrading it the 4.0" pulley 370cc injectors and the reflash. Couplequestions, can I utilize the stock tensioner? And what does the hondata reflash do? Just make you run rich? rev limiter? ect ect. Keep in mind im going from a factory ecu to the hondate stage 2 reflash (JRSC street upgrade kit). Do I need the stage 1 before the stage 2?
    first of all you need to change the 370cc injectors to 440cc injectors, second, you need k-pro not reflash, you can keep you stock tensioner and modify it or you can use the one from jrsc tensioner, and last you need to upgrade your plugs to 1 step colder.

Quote Originally Posted by speedking604 View Post
    first of all you need to change the 370cc injectors to 440cc injectors, second, you need k-pro not reflash, you can keep you stock tensioner and modify it or you can use the one from jrsc tensioner, and last you need to upgrade your plugs to 1 step colder.
    QFT

also you do not need to go through steps for the reflash becuase the reflash is stupid, just get kpro. i recommend just using the tensioner that the jrsc comes with

youll need a MAP sensor bypass too.

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    reflash is only for boltons. u need kpro

OK so i got the 440cc injectors, and ill pick up a kpro here soon. And i think ill use the JRSC tensioner. Thanks. Ill post some pics after im supercharged! I also picked up the MAP relocator kit. Just made my own basemap this afternoon ill share my tune when its perfect and done!

Quote Originally Posted by EP_three View Post
    OK so i got the 440cc injectors, and ill pick up a kpro here soon. And i think ill use the JRSC tensioner. Thanks. Ill post some pics after im supercharged! I also picked up the MAP relocator kit. Just made my own basemap this afternoon ill share my tune when its perfect and done!
    Can I ask you where and for how much did you get the MAP relocation kit?
    I also have the Street kit and wish to upgrade to Race.

Thanks

Im just wondering but how come u guys just dont buy the race upgrade from jackson racing themselves? is it cheaper to peice everything out?

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    Im just wondering but how come u guys just dont buy the race upgrade from jackson racing themselves? is it cheaper to peice everything out?
    very convenient for California becuase we have the CARB exempt sticker

Quote Originally Posted by eurosteez View Post
    very convenient for California becuase we have the CARB exempt sticker
    I dont get what the difference is? if u buy the street kit u get the carb sticker then cant u just buy the raceupgrade? U still have the sticker at that point

oh i see what ur saying....i bought used 4' pulley and used kpro so i saved $$$ for sure...save a lot more if someone buys my stock ecu. MAP bypass is less than 2$ if your crafty....like three hundred times cheaper than JR's MAP bypass kit

Thread Information