Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: edm parts list

I ordered some parts from these guys, quick shipping, just the shipping cost is rediculus. I spent maybe $110 on parts and another $100 on shipping. It sucks that even if you wanna order 2 or 3 little bolts or washers or w/e, its still the standard shipping fee of close to $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    I ordered some parts from these guys, quick shipping, just the shipping cost is rediculus. I spent maybe $110 on parts and another $100 on shipping. It sucks that even if you wanna order 2 or 3 little bolts or washers or w/e, its still the standard shipping fee of close to $100.
    Lings got so pricey shipping fees, that its nonsence to buy parts at their website for me in germany.

They got shipping costs from UK to Germany like we have from germany to usa.

Yea their shipping prices are nuts, but I figure when i start makin good $ and start buyin all the EDM parts I want for my car, the shipping wont be soo bad.

UKDM Y0!
    for anyone wanting to locate the Original honda part number from the lings site

1:find part on diagram
    2: copy the lings part number
    3: go back to the parts page and paste the lings part number into the search bar
    4: the honda part number will be listed along with the name and price of the part

;P

i only use their site if i couldnt be bothered to drive to the dealer.. lol

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    no diffrent for us in europe(norway) when ordering parts from Ebay dealers located in USA.. :) but it just takes 7-10days from i pay to i got the parts on my desk :)

Quote Originally Posted by fraequuency View Post
    Has anyone order from this website I've seen but there is two part numbers on both left and right headlights is one hid on one halogen please help
    Looks like if you look down the list at the other parts, all the HID parts are listed with quantities in parenthesis (1) instead of 001. The Halogen seems to be the first part number/default. Nice website!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information