Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need some help with finding the right Fuel Rail System

Hello everyone i am having some trouble finding a fuel rail that will fit my ID1000 injectors i have done noob research and saw that BDL wouldnt fit and that some have used Golden Eagle but i want to make sure i am getting the right system for my EP...just want to make sure i dont order something and then not fit it....

i am going to be running this on my K20A3 if that makes a difference... any advice will be very appreciated...

you sure you need 1000cc injectors on an a3 motor?

Yeah that, I don't need 1000cc injectors yet v.v

well they came with my turbo kit that i purchased so i dont really know much about turboes this is going to be my first boosted car... but since i do have them i am wanting to give them a try...

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    pretty sure those are serious overkill. they're made to make 400 and beyond. you'll be making 300 tops. i would imagine that smaller injectors would be capable of the same power but offer better gas mileage

ok well i might have to sell these and buy smaller injectors.... gotta do some homework before i make my decision...

Yea I'm sure someone would trade you for rc440-550

ok so i put them for sale now.... out of curiosity what will happen if i put these injectors on my car? i am a complete NOoB when it comes to aftermarket engine parts.

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    dude if you're a noob then lurk around the engine section some more and learn some stuff before you just jump into a turbo build. doing things right the first time will be worth it in the end. they probably wouldn't have much of a negative effect but they're definitely unnecessary on an A3 and you might as well just have the right size to begin with just in case they COULD cause a problem.

Best thing to do is research. It's alot to a turbo build, its not good to jump into it being clueless. I use Google and find anything I need

yeah i am doing that as well as asking around to get helpful advice about what other people are running that would be similar to my build but i dont really see a lot of people with EMUSA turbo kit and plus also i bought my kit with these injectors and didnt know that they would be overpowering... so i am going to sell my 1000cc and get a 440cc RC perhaps.

What kind of injectors do you have?

Injector Dynamics - ID1000

ephatch member
    keep them, they are regarded as the best injectors on the market. They can run and idle like stock on a bone-stock motor(with k-pro of course). Yeah they will be overkill, but if you already have them I would run them without a doubt. You may just need to run spacers and they would work with your stock fuel rail. You fuel mileage will not suffer at all with ID1000's, just get yourself a good tuner and those babies will work like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by AUTiger View Post
    keep them, they are regarded as the best injectors on the market. They can run and idle like stock on a bone-stock motor(with k-pro of course). Yeah they will be overkill, but if you already have them I would run them without a doubt. You may just need to run spacers and they would work with your stock fuel rail. You fuel mileage will not suffer at all with ID1000's, just get yourself a good tuner and those babies will work like a charm.
    do you still have the EMUSA turbo kit?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information