Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Car Audio

LateSleeper

Talking

I got my stuff installed. Here's a pic of what the trunk looks like with one of the floor boards installed. I initially had everything installed running off the factory head unit... that lasted about 2 days. :D The factory unit just had too much distortion at medium to high levels. I then got the Sony MP70. There are more pics on geoshitties. Pics

Stuff installed:

Sony MP70
    MB Quart DSD 213
    MB Quart DKD 116
    Kicker KX700.5
    JL 10W0

nbj1485
    about jl audio w0s. i dont think those are very good at all... how much did u spend? for around $130 each, u can get 12 inch adire audio shivas which are subs that are on the level of 12w6v2s. i found a great deal on the rsx forum and purchased two 12 in shivas with a custom enclosure built to specs for $250.
    Last edited by nbj1485; 01-06-2003 at 11:47 PM.

LateSleeper
    Originally posted by nbj1485
    about jl audio w0s. i dont think those are very good at all... how much did u spend? for around $130 each, u can get 12 inch adire audio shivas which are subs that are on the level of 12w6v2s. i found a great deal on the rsx forum and purchased two 12 in shivas with a custom enclosure built to specs for $250.
    I don't have the invoice in front of me but I want to say $95 a piece for the 10w0. The setup sounds great for me. ;) If I need to upgrade the subs, I can always do that down the road.

Jeez I hate that Metra kit!

Looks nice though. :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information