Legendary Ephatcher ep3moschini's Avatar

No more jdm!!!!!! Finally!!!!

http://www.leftlanenews.com/honda-en...vic-model.html

Interesting.

I find this to be great, maybe we will see a CTR state side in the future

1967 Firebird. . . Yeah its alright

Legendary Ephatcher

i agree very interesting nice post!

Sad to hear that especially with the legacy of the civic and for how long it's been in Honda's lineup.

I've always considered the Fit to be the successor to the Ep3 anyways. Since the Civic is still doing fairly well in the US, I wonder if Acura will take it over?

Quote Originally Posted by ep3moschini View Post
    I find this to be great, maybe we will see a CTR state side in the future

Forget about it.. we will see Zeus from Greek mythology walking around a Honda dealer before Honda decides to release the CTR for the US.
    Last edited by Tokin_Buds; 11-16-2010 at 10:40 PM.

we have the Si state side. you're telling me that Honda is going to try and market 2 performance brands. the Si brand is established in the states, the type r isn't. i am of course talking on a national level, all of us know of it because we are into cars. but not every American is. either way, the price increase alone is more than enough for a new motor if you still need more power... .02

the ctr will never come to the states. plus honda stop making typeR

its no wonder a type r will never come and y would anybody ever want to pay for one. the price of the last gen si is near a base model wrx or ralliart both cars that would shit on a type r in every way possible. i for one will remember the civic for the great little car it was and will always be and it will leave its mark in history for sure. but lets face it honda has gone the way of the pansy. i say no thanks on your mugen body kit fits and hybrid crap cars. my ep is the last honda i will own.

The EP3 was the last true Si. Honda has a bunch of morons running their US markets, the North American market will never see a top of the heap performance machine.
    ALL advice issued with this "Disclaimer"
    Tim "the Toolman" Taylor is my HERO ! ! !

"Labor Unions are Domestic Terrorist orgainizations"

Quote Originally Posted by talonXracer View Post
    The EP3 was the last true Si.
    You said it sir!

but wait a minute... if there isn't anymore civic... does this mean a k20 will be in a Fit soon?!

like a Fit Type-S

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    You said it sir!

but wait a minute... if there isn't anymore civic... does this mean a k20 will be in a Fit soon?!

like a Fit Type-S
    Dont count on this anytime soon... Honda is all about fuel milage and efficiency as of right now

wait... so the last gen SI isn't a real SI??

Legendary Ephatcher ep3moschini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ttttrigg3r View Post
    wait... so the last gen SI isn't a real SI??
    its the same size as a friggin accord lol

1967 Firebird. . . Yeah its alright

Legendary Ephatcher

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted-X View Post
    I've always considered the Fit to be the successor to the Ep3 anyways. Since the Civic is still doing fairly well in the US, I wonder if Acura will take it over?
    Uhh, fyi the first fit that we got was designed by the same guy as the ep and at the same time in the early 2000s. As a result it was released at the same time as the ep as eell, we just didn't get it until half a decade later...so its not a successor, though I think honda was planning on the fit to replace the segment in the market that the civic traditionally held, move the civic into the accord slot and make the accord bigger and move it up again. Honda of america will still sell the civic stateside and euro honda will still product the hatch is my guess...the article is just stating that honda will no longer sell the civic in japan

Quote Originally Posted by willy_akino View Post
    the ctr will never come to the states. plus honda stop making typeR
    Im so tired of people missunderstanding what happened, honda stopped producing the civic type r hatch in europe, they are currently undergoing retooling for the 2012 model civic hatches in europe, so they need to change out the factory for the next model. This means they may still produce a type r hatch again, they just need to get the factory ready. Cars don't magically get built. Plus the type r hatch has sold well in europe, I don't know if why they'd kill it there.

Quote Originally Posted by ep3demon View Post
    its no wonder a type r will never come and y would anybody ever want to pay for one. the price of the last gen si is near a base model wrx or ralliart both cars that would shit on a type r in every way possible. i for one will remember the civic for the great little car it was and will always be and it will leave its mark in history for sure. but lets face it honda has gone the way of the pansy. i say no thanks on your mugen body kit fits and hybrid crap cars. my ep is the last honda i will own.
    Uhh well in europe the type r has sold very well, so they are interested...

As for the hybrid cars, how bout you go try driving one...the system in the crz gives you added electric boost in the form of about 15hp and 58ftlbs tq...the engine always runs and the car only weighs 2550lbs...the electric motor and small battery do not weigh much...in my oppinion every car should have the honda ima system.

Dammit people understand, well still be getting a new civic and so will europe, just japan wont...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

that means we have the last si hatchback woot

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information