Close

Post count question.

I'm curious, at one point on EpHatch, my post count was a bit over 1000. Ephatch crashed, ok. Over the passed few days I've noticed that my post count is stuck at 845. I'm not a post whore or anything like that. Not trying to make my posting stats look better. Just curious if I did something wrong... or if the Mod(s) have done something wrong.

Chances are that I'll forget that I made this thread... so if someone wants to pm me that would be terrific. Maybe post the answer here too, in case someone else is wondering also.

Thanks.

2002 EP & 2013 FB - K24 all day! SinisterCivicSi's Avatar
    about half of the forum sections are not post counting sections... if you stay in off topic your # will not go up for example.... technical sections count.

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterCivicSi View Post
    about half of the forum sections are not post counting sections... if you stay in off topic your # will not go up for example.... technical sections count.
    Thanks!

2002 EP & 2013 FB - K24 all day! SinisterCivicSi's Avatar
    np... hopefully that helps you out, if your not getting posts still and you know your posting in the right section, let me know and i can look into it.

Thread Information