Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dam dude that jeep did that?? that Suckss ... we should meet some time. I'm around the UCF area some times and I live by universal
    I was also interested in the depo's.. Hopefully i can see them in person.

Quote Originally Posted by drjd888 View Post
    Thanks, I'll take a look but I think theyre the normal non projector type.

JDM = $800, which is out of my budget to fix the car. Since I already have HIDs I was thinking of getting the DEPO projectors.
    If you pay full dealer price for jdm headlights, you are crazy. I have seen them on here for as cheap as $400.

Quote Originally Posted by EPSU3 View Post
    Damn dude. There was just an article on cnn today about the increased number of SUV's on the road has been leading to a much higher rate of cars being totaled due to uneven bumper height. I guess this is an example.
    I saw an article on Autoblog about that today as well. My situation is definitely a prime example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Mouse_Ep View Post
    Just letting you know Depo headlights use an H1 bulb for the low beam. Stock 04-05 headlights use a 9005 bulb so you would have to get a new set of HID's
    Aww crap...thanks for letting me know. Does the JDM version use the H1 for the low beam as well?

Quote Originally Posted by KrypTOniTE View Post
    Dam dude that jeep did that?? that Suckss ... we should meet some time. I'm around the UCF area some times and I live by universal
    I was also interested in the depo's.. Hopefully i can see them in person.
    Yeah I go to UCF so I'm there Mon-Thurs.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy ep3 View Post
    If you pay full dealer price for jdm headlights, you are crazy. I have seen them on here for as cheap as $400.
    I haven't seen any lately, but I'll keep an eye out for some. Being on a time constraint won't help, gotta get my car fixed asap.
    Last edited by subie; 11-30-2008 at 01:52 PM.

Check out ebay and amazon, they are selling depo projectors for 200 shipped, really cant beat that. 04-05 no conversion harness needed I think, but for 02-03 you do?

Glad you're ok and it looks like the EP should have a relatively cheap repair.

P.S. if you want depos, I have them in my F/S thread. Bought off the site vendor Speed Star Racing. Only used for a couple weeks.

The JDM halogen's use an H1 the JDM HID version uses a D2S bulb i believe. What a lot of people are doing is buying the depo headlights and swapping in a set of TSX projectors with D2S bulbs.

too bad i sold my LHD EDM R projectors...i wouldve sold 'em to ya brah....

JDM/EDM lights FTW :)

As for the hood, if going carbon fiber I like white ep3s with clean look, (so white hood with 2 square vents on each side) cant remember the make of the hood but thats my fav

my depo's lasted 2 days before moisture entered, then 2 days later the harness they sent me crapped

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Mouse_Ep View Post
    The JDM halogen's use an H1 the JDM HID version uses a D2S bulb i believe. What a lot of people are doing is buying the depo headlights and swapping in a set of TSX projectors with D2S bulbs.
    Hmm...I'll see what I can find. If nothing comes up I'll just stick with stock headlights and my current HIDs, which I've been very happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by Hajdoki_Ep3 View Post
    JDM/EDM lights FTW :)

As for the hood, if going carbon fiber I like white ep3s with clean look, (so white hood with 2 square vents on each side) cant remember the make of the hood but thats my fav
    I don't think the carbon fiber hood would be worth it for me. I think you're referring to the Mugen style hood.

Quote Originally Posted by 04EP3Hatch View Post
    my depo's lasted 2 days before moisture entered, then 2 days later the harness they sent me crapped
    I've read 2-3 years then 2 days...lol thats not good. Thanks for the info, I'll keep it in mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information