Close

sparco fighter seat

got these seat from craigslist, he said hes a member on here so if u happen to read this thanx again :)...but i wanted to shop around to find seat cover replacements cuz they alil faded and i wanted to see what i like b4 i drop dough. he said the sparce evo seat covers will fit, so i wondered which others would. does anyone have any insight on how i check the specs if they fit or not, best place to buy from, and difficulty of replacing on a scale of 1-10. maybe a DIY if anyones got one if not ill make one when i eventualy doo it :)

As far as i know the only place to get them from is Sparco. I would just call them up and see what it would cost to get you a new cover. Also it seems pretty easy to replace cause there is a string that runs along the entire edge of the fabric, so once you cover it you simply pull the string and tie it together much like a hood on a sweatshirt.

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by 27rocks View Post
    As far as i know the only place to get them from is Sparco. I would just call them up and see what it would cost to get you a new cover. Also it seems pretty easy to replace cause there is a string that runs along the entire edge of the fabric, so once you cover it you simply pull the string and tie it together much like a hood on a sweatshirt.
    i did not know that about the string. lol my first set of aftermarket seats ever lol. gracias for the reply

thank u bro

Thread Information