Close

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: EMUSA info

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rictorious88 View Post
    If im only going to run 10psi on this kit do you guys think i need to replace all the motor mounts?
    prolly not. But i would do it regarless

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    nah.. this shit gets expensive fast.. lol.. im not tryna buy anything on my CC like last time
    yep im still payin off my build, oh well it was worth it. So I decided not to up the boost..... But wait till u see my new car once i get my tax return!!!

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    oh boy..

so this price is up to 680 now for this kit, and if you switch to the gt35 its 790

Did any of you guys buy from http://www.speedyracer.com or just ebay? Trying to find out if speedy's site is better to order from or their ebay store..
    Last edited by Rictorious88; 02-15-2011 at 09:27 AM.

im talking to speedy and emusa. speedy its 600 and at emusa its 680. im just seeing what one i can get a better deal from getting the gt35 turbo instead.

If im only going to run 10psi on this kit do you guys think i need to replace all the motor mounts?
    I would say yes because I ripped the passenger side mount right out on my first pass down the track, now the motor doesn't move at all.

Did any of you guys buy from http://www.speedyracer.com or just eBay? Trying to find out if speedy's site is better to order from or their eBay store..
    Quote Originally Posted by jones02 View Post
    im talking to speedy and EMUSA. speedy its 600 + SHIPPING and at EMUSA its 680 SHIPPED. im just seeing what one i can get a better deal from getting the gt35 turbo instead.
    ^fixed
    same parts, I sent EMUSA the link to speedys page and its the same. Jones, I thought I got you hooked up with EMUSA? I can't say the price but its better than that. Speedy's page doesn't include shipping, it comes out the same as buying it from eBay though.

Quote Originally Posted by AKEP View Post
    ^fixed
    same parts, I sent EMUSA the link to speedys page and its the same. Jones, I thought I got you hooked up with EMUSA? I can't say the price but its better than that. Speedy's page doesn't include shipping, it comes out the same as buying it from eBay though.
    ok cool. lol i want hooked up too!
    I wonder if either EMUSA or Speedy would give me a discount if they didnt include the BOV and the wastegate. id rather just buy HKS and tial...

yeah they should...pm sent...

Man I feel retarded buying my used GReddy kit now.

I should've just saved the 1400 and spent it on this kit + goodies.

I just got income check today and it's about 850, and I'm highly debating whether to buy this kit or not. I already have the intercooler kit from them, the other parts I would need is the turbo, manifold, dump pipe, downpipe, and wastegate.

Also, do these downpipe have a 3-bolt flange that mates up perfectly to aftermarket exhaust or did you guys have to cut and weld you exhausts?
    Last edited by USAF EP3; 02-18-2011 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by usaf ep3 View Post
    man i feel retarded buying my used greddy kit now.

I should've just saved the 1400 and spent it on this kit + goodies.

I just got income check today and it's about 850, and i'm highly debating whether to buy this kit or not. I already have the intercooler kit from them, the other parts i would need is the turbo, manifold, dump pipe, downpipe, and wastegate.

Also, do these downpipe have a 3-bolt flange that mates up perfectly to aftermarket exhaust or did you guys have to cut and weld you exhausts?
    Quote Originally Posted by japarossa View Post
    the cat pipe needs to be altered because it has a little bend at the end you have to cut off and you need to have a 3 bolt flange welded on to fit up with ep exhaust. I think the cat. Pipe is made to fit up to their rsx 3" cat. Back exhaust.
    :)

Thanks for that, I didn't know what page that info was on. I was too busy outside trying to figure out where I need to run my vacuum line lol.

^ yeah, cause its a big ass 2 bolt flange for some reason. i'd rather chop a couple inches off the DP and connect it to my stock cat, and get a megan test pipe.

I'm using the Megan test pipe right now bolted up to my GReddy downpipe. It sounds LIKE A BOSS.

But, alas, all good things must come to an end and I need to quiet it down a bit so I dropped a little cash on an eBay exhaust with a "titanium burnt tip" lol.

At least I'll "look" like I got a nice exhaust, haha.

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information