Close

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: EMUSA info

Quote Originally Posted by USAF EP3 View Post
    Man I feel retarded buying my used GReddy kit now.

I should've just saved the 1400 and spent it on this kit + goodies.

I just got income check today and it's about 850, and I'm highly debating whether to buy this kit or not. I already have the intercooler kit from them, the other parts I would need is the turbo, manifold, dump pipe, downpipe, and wastegate.

Also, do these downpipe have a 3-bolt flange that mates up perfectly to aftermarket exhaust or did you guys have to cut and weld you exhausts?
    No the cat pipe in the kit doesnt bolt right up to Ep exhaust you will have to mod. one piece or the other.

almost a week later with no email back no call back. nohing from these guys :s must not like money? ha

since i cant get a awnser from anwhere else. what injectos will be btter? Siemens 650cc or Rc 650cc? i can get both for same price.

I like RC's but I don't think there is a big difference mostly just personal preference. RC stands behind their injectors with a year warranty not sure about siemens, Just make sure they are high impedance/saturated injectors.

Quote Originally Posted by japarossa View Post
    I like RC's but I don't think there is a big difference mostly just personal preference. RC stands behind their injectors with a year warranty not sure about siemens, Just make sure they are high impedance/saturated injectors.
    What's the difference between saturated injectors and peak+hold injectors?

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    our engines need high imp.. if you run low imp injectors you run the risk of frying your ECU..although i only see it being done in a race situation.. either way better safe than sorry..

maybe he thinks your a flake? call them up.

Saturated injectors don't need an injector/resistor box, I read on Hondata somewhere that back in the early days of Kpro alot of guys were burning out ecu's using low impedance injectors with no resistor box. The car comes with high impedance injectors so I would just stay with them but some companies like RC only make high impedance injectors up to 750cc.

FIC and ID injectors come in every size high imp.. clubrsx has good prices on those injectors if interested

do you need to run the resistor box? the ones im getting are used the Siemens 650cc and they re high imp. he didnt say anythign about a resistor box tho?
    Last edited by jones02; 02-20-2011 at 09:52 AM.

what size bolts did you guys use to mount the IC? and you just made brackets correct?

Quote Originally Posted by AKEP View Post
    what size bolts did you guys use to mount the IC? and you just made brackets correct?
    When I was going to mount the IC I went to Lowe's and bought a 1/4" thick of aluminum beam. I know it's a little on the pricey side for it, but it won't rust on you. It was about 5 feet long.

The bolts that thread into the IC are the same pitch as the bolts that hold our bumper support beam.

Quote Originally Posted by AKEP View Post
    I got bolts for the intercooler in the kit, but I made the brackets using 1-1/4" steel flat stock. Mounted to the bumper support and lower rad support.

Quote Originally Posted by jones02 View Post
    do you need to run the resistor box? the ones im getting are used the Siemens 650cc and they re high imp. he didnt say anythign about a resistor box tho?
    You should be good if they are High Impedance injectors.

i had siemens low imp.. and i ran a box to avoid having anything happening to the ecu

Finally heard back from these guys. Didn't awnser anything I asked lol. But to run the gt35 turbo you have to change the flange and they want 150us for it. They still haven't gave me a price on the kit with everything yet but hopefully they do soon. Maybe they can put the flange on or that's what they ment by its going to be 150. Cuz to me that's a crazy price for just a flange :s

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information