Close

Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: EMUSA info

Quote Originally Posted by tsxdriver View Post
    Would this kit work/be ideal with a k24a2 swap?
    yeah. i have it done. or had it done...

Hey everyone,

After going through this whole thread, I am very interested in this kit! I swapped in a K24a1 and RBC about a year ago and am looking to get a turbo again (had a greddy kit on my 00 Hatch). I am very mechanical but a little nervous when it comes to the details, I am pretty OCD, lol. I am gonna ask a bunch of questions that have already been asked, but please bear with me! Luckily, I already have K-Pro :)

1. What injectors do you guys recommend for a K24a1? I doubt I will boost over 8psi, probably just 6

2. Can somebody link me to a dump tube on eBay that will work? Not sure if it should be straight down or angled, or whatever

3. What does the boost solenoid do?

4. Should I replace my fuel pump? Is it necessary?

5. The TP8 and oil restricter, does the kit come with something like them and they just aren't great or do you really need them?

6. The BOV can be run from the Manifold/booster and the wastegate should be off of IC piping? If so, where exactly should the IC piping be tapped?

7. Is piping included for the air filter or do you have to fab something up?

I am sure I will have more questions, hopefully I won't piss you guys off! Like I said, OCD!!

Thanks for any help!

E

Quote Originally Posted by EPWRC View Post
    Hey everyone,

After going through this whole thread, I am very interested in this kit! I swapped in a K24a1 and RBC about a year ago and am looking to get a turbo again (had a greddy kit on my 00 Hatch). I am very mechanical but a little nervous when it comes to the details, I am pretty OCD, lol. I am gonna ask a bunch of questions that have already been asked, but please bear with me! Luckily, I already have K-Pro :)

1. What injectors do you guys recommend for a K24a1? I doubt I will boost over 8psi, probably just 6

2. Can somebody link me to a dump tube on eBay that will work? Not sure if it should be straight down or angled, or whatever

5. The TP8 and oil restricter, does the kit come with something like them and they just aren't great or do you really need them?

6. The BOV can be run from the Manifold/booster and the wastegate should be off of IC piping? If so, where exactly should the IC piping be tapped?

I am sure I will have more questions, hopefully I won't piss you guys off! Like I said, OCD!!

Thanks for any help!

E
    Check out my emusa build thread, it should answer a lot of your questions

Quote Originally Posted by NewBraza View Post
    Check out my emusa build thread, it should answer a lot of your questions

Hey man, I have your build thread bookmarked

I am a little confused though, on the Speedyracer site I see 2 different kits, one is 699 http://www.speedyracer.com/turbo/tur...urbo-Kit-02-08 and the other is 769 http://www.speedyracer.com/turbo/tur...P3-K20-Bolt-on but they both appear to fit our cars?? You guys know the difference??

Thanks!

Man, the crickets are chirpin' in here

Guess I missed the heydey of this thread

Hey everyone,

Thanks for any help!

E
    I figured out most of my questions but I am still not sure about injectors.would RC 750s be good for the K24? or should i go bigger? any downsides to bigger?

Would this dump tube work well? It seems to be angled back so I am not sure http://www.ebay.com/itm/35mm-38mm-Tu...75226c&vxp=mtr

Hope someone can answer, Thanks

Have all my goods on the way, and I think I am going to do a build thread as well! Sounds like fun!

Apparently snow in the Midwest has caused delay for my EMUSA turbo kit! The waiting continues...........

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    I figured out most of my questions but I am still not sure about injectors.would RC 750s be good for the K24? or should i go bigger? any downsides to bigger?

Would this dump tube work well? It seems to be angled back so I am not sure http://www.ebay.com/itm/35mm-38mm-Tu...75226c&vxp=mtr

Hope someone can answer, Thanks
    Don't bother with rc. Get quality injectors and just go with ID 1000. They have such a great stock feel. No nasty burps at idle. 6 psi is baby shit on a k24a1. If ur just content with a little pep, 8 psi is fine. But u could crank it up to 12 psi all day. My k24a1 is at 12 psi making 336whp all stock internals. The wastegate spring was maxed or else I would've went higher..

Dang, looks like usps lost my package, I could see how. It's only like 75 lbs! Looks like another week of waiting......

I got mine in 5 days via Fedex, ordered off ebay.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Ordered mine off Ebay too! But they used USPS to ship, I am not sure why and neither are they! lol. It should have been here in 5 days, crappy, ah well. soon.....

Sometimes Fedex subcontracts to USPS. That could be the reason why the vendor has no idea.
    Last edited by celticduy; 05-13-2009 at 04:20 PM.

DSC_0848-Exposure.jpg
    Whoa Shoots! Got em! Just go here today, gosta get everything ready to build!

Make sure you got all the right parts, they sent me wrong manifold.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread Information