Close

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: EMUSA info

My oil feed line started leaking too. I was lazy so i just bought a Vibrant feed line. drain line still good though.

I got the emusa kit, replaced the wastegate with a turbonetics and the bov with a hks . I also have hondata solenoid4 port and 4 map sensor. My question is how to do the vacuum lines. I've found some info but not sure.. the hondata chart shows the boost source line coming from the turbo to the solenoid, but what about when using the emusa turbo which doesn't have the port for the line?? Should I tap into the piping right off the turbo for the source of boost (for the boost solenoid)?? and run the bov and boost gauge off the intake manifold on the pcv connection. Or..... run everything from a vacuum block connected to the manifold???

How are the cars holding up gentle men? And that i mean EMUSA charged ep3's?

P.S Cant wait to join the club

Quote Originally Posted by perspective View Post
    the hondata chart shows the boost source line coming from the turbo to the solenoid, but what about when using the emusa turbo which doesn't have the port for the line?? Should I tap into the piping right off the turbo for the source of boost (for the boost solenoid)?? and run the bov and boost gauge off the intake manifold on the pcv connection. Or..... run everything from a vacuum block connected to the manifold???
    the wastegate is the only thing that needs a boost source and doesn't care for vacuum, so you can tap the outlet or the charge piping and run that to wastegate/solenoid. everything else runs off manifold. you want boost source to be as close to turbo as possible. Also remove the PCV and stab a small tool through it to remove the valve and put the gutted PCV valve back in the block. do not run that back to the intake manifold, run it under the car or to a vented catch can (preferably)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadknotz1025 View Post
    How are the cars holding up gentle men? And that i mean EMUSA charged ep3's?
    I think the powdercoating job has flaked into my engine and destroyed my bearings and crank, so I have a fully built block getting put together here soon. just need some baffling and the short block will be assembled here in a couple weeks hopefully. upgrading to big boy turbo and possibly going with gear-x gears.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread Information