Close

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: EMUSA info

My oil return line is takin a shit on me rather quickly

Quote Originally Posted by japarossa View Post
    You can use this wastegate but you will need a manual boost controller or a boost solenoid. You can easily do 12-15 psi on this wastegate.

I had to modify the 2nd piece of exhaust pipe (cat. pipe) I had to cut the end off the pipe to get rid of the bend and weld on a 3 bolt flange to bolt up to my cat back exhaust. I didn't modify the IC piping at all and had the turbo clocked up and down and the piping fit both ways. I had to fab up a dumptube. I had to trim a bit off the 90* elbow coming off the cold side of the turbo. I also made a piece to hold in the IAT sensor, mine didn't even come with the hole for it shown in the pics. This kit is a good deal but not exactly "complete" enough to just bolt on and go.
    Oh ok cool thanks for the info! Do you also know if its possible use the rev hard kpro map and set it to the injector size that i end up buying so i can drive it to a shop to get tuned?

Quote Originally Posted by Onasty View Post
    Any other components taking shits? or any you had to replace? Im kinda worried about after a while having to replace all the little stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Rictorious88 View Post
    Any other components taking shits? or any you had to replace? Im kinda worried about after a while having to replace all the little stuff...
    I haven't had any problems with my oil return line but I did heat wrap mine because it was close to the Downpipe and dumptube.

Quote Originally Posted by Rictorious88 View Post
    Oh ok cool thanks for the info! Do you also know if its possible use the rev hard kpro map and set it to the injector size that i end up buying so i can drive it to a shop to get tuned?
    I first uploaded the greddy 10 psi to mine, adjusted the injectors and ran it like that a few times till I got it tuned but I wouldn't go doing any 3rd gear pulls at WOT until you tune it.

ephatch member
    what oil lines are you running? The ones that come with the kit?

so i wouldnt have to change the sring in the wastegate? i order the kit and hondata map and boost solonoid lots of heat wrap,turbo blanket, 650 inj, clips, 255 pump, getting the dump tube made into the down pipe. and i should have it all rdy to boost?

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    If you guys have a .kal for this kit, please add it to the list........in the end this helps out all the other Ephatchers.

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...and-setup-here....

Quote Originally Posted by jones02 View Post
    so i wouldnt have to change the sring in the wastegate? i order the kit and hondata map and boost solonoid lots of heat wrap,turbo blanket, 650 inj, clips, 255 pump, getting the dump tube made into the down pipe. and i should have it all rdy to boost?
    You will also need a 3" to 2'25" reducer to go from the T.B. to the charge piping, about 10 ft of vaccum line, a hondata or similar map sensor if you plan on boosting more than 10 psi, you will also need a new upper rad hose to clear the BOV, it will fit without it but its very tight and the BOV will touch the upper rad hose. You need to get napa part #7940 see the link below for more details then you will be ready for boost.
    http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...-Radiator-Hose

I will include my Kpro kal. to the link listed below. It is a conservative tune making around 240 hp, its a good place to start and safe.
    Last edited by japarossa; 01-12-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Use at your own risk am not reponsble if something goes wrong.. Here is my Kal i made 257hp and 228tq. i have rc750, 4bar hondata, hondata boost soleniod, 2.5 straight pipe to a vibtate muffler, stock fuel pump running at 8.5psi. and i forgot i have a RBC intake.
    Attached Files Attached Files

my dumptube is open and kinda directly over the oil return line. I dont know what i should use

my dumptube is open and kinda directly over the oil return line. I dont know what i should use
    Did your kit come with a 45degree 10an fitting?

nope

nope
    Thats what you need to keep it away from the dump tube also did you tap right above your oil pan drain plug?

Quote Originally Posted by rolldogK20 View Post
    Thats what you need to keep it away from the dump tube also did you tap right above your oil pan drain plug?
    nope tapped to the left side of it and i need the 45 for the top or bottom

my dumptube is open and kinda directly over the oil return line.
    lol. win.

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information