Close

Thread: Code 2647

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ephatch member

Code 2647

Ok guys I'm calling for help, car threw code today 2647 rocker arm assembly stuck I believe. And Goin into limp mode at 4k rpm. Car has never givin problems oil changed very regularly and only mods I/h/e Checked oil and was a lil low bout 1/2 to 3/4 quart around the 1st hole on dipstick. Topped it off and cleared code and it came right back. Annnnny ideas I did some reading off other websites but wanna c if anyone has had any experience with this. Thanks in advance

You may want to rip the valve cover off and take a look around under there!!!!!!

ephatch member
    Hoping I do not have to do that, the threads on Honda- tech and a few other forums mentioned it being the code for the vtec pressure switch but still no definite answers on the fix.

p2647 is VTEC Oil Pressure Switch Circuit High Voltage

first thing you should do is check the oil level, if its low than thats your problem. Fill it up, clear the code and your done

let me know if the oil level is good and we will go from there

ephatch member
    Oil was low as stated above, was at the first hole in dipstick. Added lil less than a quart. Should I disconnect battery to clear code? I already pulled the ecu fuse and when I started it again it came on at startup again.

you can do that but you cant just unplug it than plug it back in right away, leave it out for about 10-15 seconds

Thread Information