Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Code 2647

ephatch member
    Thanks for the pic, it is deff that part that is broken because mine looks nothing like that. The part is pretty cheap 14 bux buuuut what does it go to I can't really see in tha pic? What plugs into it.

ephatch member
    Well by chance right now I remember a buddy gave me a part for my type s before I sold it but it was the wrong part. He gave me the oil pressure sender ....is the one from the k20a2 and the a3 the same ( just cross-referenced the numbers and parts r the same.) mine was deff broke the tip was broken off in the electrical connector. Will be putting it all back together soon as rain finishes hope it all works.
    Last edited by NL 1; 12-29-2010 at 08:48 AM.

Yeah the typeS and EP3 use the same oil pressure sender.
    ALL advice issued with this "Disclaimer"
    Tim "the Toolman" Taylor is my HERO ! ! !

"Labor Unions are Domestic Terrorist orgainizations"

ephatch member
    Thanks for all the input guys as usual. The problem was the oil pressure sender broken replaced it and went ahead and put on the new vtec assembly since I bought it. Checked the old one was still good guess it's a spare now.

I'm going to have to say that this was very weird. I broke my oil pressure sender awhile back trying to install my Kiddracing header and didn't realize I did until about a month later when I noticed the connector hanging during an oil change. The odd thing was that my car never suffered such a drastic change like that. If anything, I didn't even experience any difference in driveability. Does Kpro have an overriding feature or something that I don't know about?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information