Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New paint Color

Quote Originally Posted by EP3DEMIK510 View Post

Thinking of going with this color? Does anyone know what color this may be? It came up on Google as Matador red could it be Kandy Brandy wine?
    this looks sick but its not Kandy Brandy wine that color is a little darker...

That classic red color really looks cool.

Registered User bluebullitt2003's Avatar
    here is a picture of the orange we painted my sisters mustang. its a stock color from dodge. the nice thing about having a stock color is that we can go to the dealership and order a small touchup bottle of paint for 10 bucks if she ever gets a rock chip. the color is called "go-mango"

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myspacep3 View Post
    Looks great, how much did the paintjob cost you? And did they do the door jambs/engine bay? Also did they take out the interior and motor?
    Paintjob cost us 2800, I have had more than 10 paint jobs on previous projects and this job was the best with exception of my bike that the same guy did......yes all jambs were painted all the glass was pulled. Also all the carbon parts hood hatch spoiler and front lip were new in box but I had them all sanded and shot with plenty of clear to prevent fading. I did not spray the bay cuz car was previously nhbp so left the bay all black.

Quote Originally Posted by NL 1 View Post
    Paintjob cost us 2800, I have had more than 10 paint jobs on previous projects and this job was the best with exception of my bike that the same guy did......yes all jambs were painted all the glass was pulled. Also all the carbon parts hood hatch spoiler and front lip were new in box but I had them all sanded and shot with plenty of clear to prevent fading. I did not spray the bay cuz car was previously nhbp so left the bay all black.
    Thanks for the information.

I work at M1 Autobody, if you need a complete paint job. I'll even give you my commission. It's not a lot, but, come in for a quote, I'll take care of you. Not sure if you're still looking for a color to paint... but I've narrowed mine paint choices down to 2 colors. Pm me for paint advice/suggestions.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information