Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Greddy Evo 2 exhaust.

Anyone got pictures of the Greddy Evo 2 on their EP or redirect me to some on here. What are you opinions on the Evo 2 performance/look wise? Thanks.

Well the midpipe is bigger than the stock midpipe, so airflow is less restrictive.

Thanks man. Nice EP. A friend of mine got his Spoon N1 exhaust and he's selling me his Greddy Evo 2 and I was just curious/wondering if it's worth getting it off of his hands. He wants $300 for it but i was gonna try to push for $250. Any input on that? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaG View Post

Well the midpipe is bigger than the stock midpipe, so airflow is less restrictive.
    With the stock cat still on, it is still restrictive unless you go race header.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruz View Post
    Thanks man. Nice EP. A friend of mine got his Spoon N1 exhaust and he's selling me his Greddy Evo 2 and I was just curious/wondering if it's worth getting it off of his hands. He wants $300 for it but i was gonna try to push for $250. Any input on that? Thanks.
    try to push it for $250, that would be a great deal. If not, it is okay.

$300 for a used exhaust from from a friend? nah, i got mine for $200 shipped on here.

Damn that makes me not wanna give him more then $2"" for his used exhaust... I'll have to see how much he's willing to drop it to...

Anyone got pictures of the Greddy Evo 2 on their EP or redirect me to some on here. What are you opinions on the Evo 2 performance/look wise? Thanks.
    Greddy makes quality exhaust systems, i used to have a Greddy SP2 cat back on my Integra back in the day and fit/finish/quality was good. In terms of peformance, adding a cat back exhaust system doesnt net you lots of horsepower, its more for sound however you do get less restrictive exhaust flow due to the bigger piping and free flowing/non-chambered muffler like the OEM backbox. The Greddy EVO 2 is a good choice if you want a canister style exhaust with a big mouth tip and noise is a concern....the EVO 2 isnt that loud and will be under 95 decibels. The tone is deep and throaty, bear in mind adding a race header/test pipe can alter the tone of the exhaust. Personally i like my exhausts loud and would opt for an N1 style muffler like the HKS hi Power, Skunk2, Apexi N1, Megan Drift Spec, Invidia, Blox. I would run a Buddy Club Spec II but they dont have an EP3 application. (It can be welded to fit but i prefer bolt on applications)

*My personal pick is the Spoon N1:

Its a direct bolt on to the OEM midpipe. Or you can bolt it up to a T1R/Megan/JP midpipe.
    Last edited by DRP967; 01-03-2011 at 09:58 PM.

I loved mine when I had it on I but now it's for sale!!

Damn that makes me not wanna give him more then $2"" for his used exhaust... I'll have to see how much he's willing to drop it to...
    You still have to realize it is $600+ brand new from Greddy (but it discontinued) and you can probably get it for $500 brand new from other places...so $300 is not bad depending on the used condition.

MBAG got a lucky deal for $200.

Yeah i know i've seen them new for $500 but i kinda don't wanna give him $300 for it knowing i could possibly get in for cheaper... anyone in the PHX area selling any used '04 EP3 exhaust? It may be a stupid question but those anyone know if i could find an Cobra exhaust... i've seen them for the CTR in the UK. Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Virus View Post
    You still have to realize it is $600+ brand new from Greddy (but it discontinued) and you can probably get it for $500 brand new from other places...so $300 is not bad depending on the used condition.

MBAG got a lucky deal for $200.
    i've seen the exhaust its in good condition. reason his selling it is he finally got his Spoon N1 axle back. so he always offers to sell me to old parts. i would like to get my hands on a Spoon N1 axle back too... just don't have that kinda money...

i've seen the exhaust its in good condition. reason his selling it is he finally got his Spoon N1 axle back. so he always offers to sell me to old parts. i would like to get my hands on a Spoon N1 axle back too... just don't have that kinda money...
    just save up for a spoon n1 then.

i've seen a handful of quality exhausts go for less than $300 on here. if he's your friend, he should give you a better price.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaG View Post
    just save up for a spoon n1 then.

i've seen a handful of quality exhausts go for less than $300 on here. if he's your friend, he should give you a better price.
    I agree with this, I've seen this exhaust go for MUCH cheaper than that on this forum. 300 is not a very "friendly" price in my opinion.
    Last edited by Alex857; 12-10-2008 at 06:14 AM.

Thanks guys. I'm just gonna do it right the first time and be patient and save up for the Spoon N1 axle back and run it with a Megan midpipe... Thanks again!

Thanks guys. I'm just gonna do it right the first time and be patient and save up for the Spoon N1 axle back and run it with a Megan midpipe... Thanks again!
    Thats gonna be hella loud!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information