Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by civictype_r04 View Post
    Thats gonna be hella loud!!!
    really? i don't think it sounds loud my friend is running that set up with a type r header...

Well I have a Race Header Megan Midpipe and Drift Spec Axel back... That thing is loud as hell... Anyone that Saw me at the AC meet a few years back will tell you that... Its no Joke bro... Im in desperate need of a stock Axel back...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruz View Post
    really? i don't think it sounds loud my friend is running that set up with a type r header...
    It wont be that loud...there is "N1 loud" and then there is "Buddy Club Spec II loud." Since the Buddy Club is basically a straight pipe axleback (its not a muffler, it just looks like one) that will be louder than any N1 style exhaust out there. I dont have a Spec II but i am running a JP midpipe mate to a straight pipe axle back. (I had a shop custom fab me a straight pipe and weld a flange on it so i could bolt it up to my JP midpipe) My EP3 is pretty loud at WOT, but bear in mind when driving at low to mid RPMs its not even loud...only at WOT/when you punch it. And as for drone, its minimal surprisingly. Youll be fine with Spoon N1, it sounds awesome. I plan to eventually cop a Spoon N1 myself down the road and bolt it up to my JP midpipe.

gotta start saving that Spoon N1 price tag is no joke -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information