Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 02TWSI View Post
    I'm running a buddyclub prospec catback with no header and I'm pretty much very very very happy with it. It's LOUD as hell no matter what, even with the silencer in it. So it's definitely not for the faint of heart or people that are afraid of the police. I got it for under $300 here on EPHATCH classifieds section. You should check out that section for sure.

ive heard a lot about the buddy clubs is that the spec II i have a lot of options

Quote Originally Posted by ep3hatch03 View Post
    ive heard a lot about the buddy clubs is that the spec II i have a lot of options
    imo, the buddy club exhausts are way too loud. i thought the spoon n1 exhaust was loud, but buddy club just blows them out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaG View Post
    imo, the buddy club exhausts are way too loud. i thought the spoon n1 exhaust was loud, but buddy club just blows them out of the water.
    i want something loud but not annoyingly loud the spoon has a smaler diameter so id expect it to be alittle louder and the buddyclub a deeper tone ive been looking up everything possible on youtube and seeing how they sound and the spoon is deffinately the best sounding so far imo

no the spec 2 is an overpriced straight pipe...they dont make one for the ep, but they do make one for the dc5, but it will be too long on the ep, so it would need to be shortened

i want something loud but not annoyingly loud the spoon has a smaler diameter so id expect it to be alittle louder and the buddyclub a deeper tone ive been looking up everything possible on youtube and seeing how they sound and the spoon is deffinately the best sounding so far imo
    seriously, the spoon n1 sounds nasty
    Last edited by talonXracer; 12-11-2008 at 07:22 AM.
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    no the spec 2 is an overpriced straight pipe...they dont make one for the ep, but they do make one for the dc5, but it will be too long on the ep, so it would need to be shortened

seriously, the spoon n1 sounds nasty
    im lookin at one on here for 375 then as for the header i can get one for 425 from kidd racing i think itll be my best bet this way ill be making more power and enough back pressure if i end up going along with this setup ill post some vids

im lookin at one on here for 375 then as for the header i can get one for 425 from kidd racing i think itll be my best bet this way ill be making more power and enough back pressure if i end up going along with this setup ill post some vids
    back pressure is bullshit...exhaust velocity is what you need to think about...the concept is like a garden hose, restrict it down to increase velocity of the flow but not enough to choke it, open it up too much and the air will just tumble out the exhaust...

get a 2.25" midpipe to go with it
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

back pressure is bullshit...exhaust velocity is what you need to think about...the concept is like a garden hose, restrict it down to increase velocity of the flow but not enough to choke it, open it up too much and the air will just tumble out the exhaust...

get a 2.25" midpipe to go with it
    He knows what hes talking about!!!!!!
    Last edited by lonestar; 12-12-2008 at 06:55 AM.

I get whT you mean basically the perfect size tubing has the perfect velocity and hopefilly the mid pipe i have is 2.25 im crossing my fingers

Quote Originally Posted by civictype_r04 View Post
    He knows what hes talking about!!!!!!
    Trust me im listening to every detail hahaha i have to learn some how learn something new every day Its surprising how much everyone knows on here its like an ep dictionary

Trust me im listening to every detail hahaha i have to learn some how learn something new every day Its surprising how much everyone knows on here its like an ep dictionary
    Thats are goal!!!!!!!

im actually just making this all up, i dont even own an ep, its just a cardboard mockup over a geo metro that i drive to meets...no ones caught on yet
    my ep is white...

Quote Originally Posted by MBaG View Post
    I also think if you aren't boosted the sound of the Spoon N1 is pretty raspy for some reason. I hear it on Sucka's car and it's not even loud but on an N/A car its just raspy. My ProSpec is loud in that you can hear it from 2 streets over no problem. Very low tones when i'm just putting around town but open it up and it's like wow please pull me over.

I'm just not a fan of how the N1 looks out back, I was going to get one at first then saw it looks like a pea shooter literally and scrapped the idea. I wish a company would come out with a nice designed dual tip. Magnaflow is crap and megan racing is....megan racing lol!

im actually just making this all up, i dont even own an ep, its just a cardboard mockup over a geo metro that i drive to meets...no ones caught on yet
    I thought it was just the A3 in there making it so slow!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 02TWSI View Post
    I also think if you aren't boosted the sound of the Spoon N1 is pretty raspy for some reason. I hear it on Sucka's car and it's not even loud but on an N/A car its just raspy. My ProSpec is loud in that you can hear it from 2 streets over no problem. Very low tones when i'm just putting around town but open it up and it's like wow please pull me over.

I'm just not a fan of how the N1 looks out back, I was going to get one at first then saw it looks like a pea shooter literally and scrapped the idea. I wish a company would come out with a nice designed dual tip. Magnaflow is crap and megan racing is....megan racing lol!
    I love loud exhausts butcops around here dont leave anyone with a loud exhaust alone even if you are trying to stay quiet the spoon has a unique look to it aslong as it performs idc haha the exhaust i have now sets off car alarms yours probably does more than mine haha

I love loud exhausts butcops around here dont leave anyone with a loud exhaust alone even if you are trying to stay quiet the spoon has a unique look to it aslong as it performs idc haha the exhaust i have now sets off car alarms yours probably does more than mine haha
    the car alarm thing is the worst in bad neighborhoods where the cars have those supercheap extremely sensitive alarms...lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information