Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Apex'i World Sport 2. clean. quiet. ep specific. 2.35" piping (i think...) doesn't look like a bazooka.
    Last edited by trippy; 12-11-2008 at 10:05 AM.

i love my skunk i have 2.25 piping. thinkin about doing 2.5 soon though. i love my skunk tho loud as a bitch when i get down on it but i can keep it deep and quiet around town, and it doesnt drone at highway. i can have a normal convo even going 80 at almost 4k.i like the spoon and mugen exhausts and they sound good but if the car isnt set up right then the small single tip kinda looks a little funny. the ep is a bulky looking car so i think a bigger exhaust compliments it better.

Full Spoon setup...do it up. From header all the way to the axleback

Quote Originally Posted by AKEP View Post
    Apex'i World Sport 2. clean. quiet. ep specific. 2.35" piping (i think...) doesn't look like a bazooka.
    ^this

Theres too much to choose from i think im going with the spoon axleback forsure found one brand new $445 plus $26.50 for shipping the spoon mid pipe really doesnt increase flow too much other wise i would get it ill look into mid pipes for now its megan and as for headers kidd race header i think this setup will be sick thanks you guys for helping me out

Quote Originally Posted by ep3hatch03 View Post
    Theres too much to choose from i think im going with the spoon axleback forsure found one brand new $445 plus $26.50 for shipping the spoon mid pipe really doesnt increase flow too much other wise i would get it ill look into mid pipes for now its megan and as for headers kidd race header i think this setup will be sick thanks you guys for helping me out
    No problem, glad to help...personally that's probably the exhaust setup id go with if I had another stock ep to work with...like I said before, just make sure you match the header and midpipe...if it is type r/type s spec header, get either type s/type r mid...or usdm ep3 header, usdm ep3 spec mid...don't want to screw that up and have to eat the cost of the new part or have to mod it
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

i just ordered the spoon n1 today hopefully ill like it and i have my mind set on the kiddracing headers i heard its a hit or miss with them but im going to take my chances with that product and go with the megan mid pipe if i have to ge a new one i think it will be a pretty legit setup hopefully get me alittle more hp than i have now even tho i have a feeling the piping i have now is probably bigger in diameter

best sounding exhaust by far is the Tanabe concept G 70mm not the best flow but im supercharged so I dont care to much, However out of all the exhausts I have hear in person this is by far the best sound.nice and deep with no drone, hope this helps

i have the jackson racing race header, t1r mid pipe, and spoon n1 axle back. and i love it

Quote Originally Posted by k20si02 View Post
    i have the jackson racing race header, t1r mid pipe, and spoon n1 axle back. and i love it
    If you dont mind me asking but how loud is this setup ?

My personal fav is the Comptech unit

those are some nice and best old skool race header and mid pipe mods...hard to find these days...

Quote Originally Posted by ep3hatch03 View Post
    If you dont mind me asking but how loud is this setup ?
    it really isnt that bad when you are just cruising but if your on the gas it gets pretty loud

it really isnt that bad when you are just cruising but if your on the gas it gets pretty loud
    Thanksjust making sure its got some balls to it

ya it does pulls very nice on the highway too

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information