Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hey all, I have a RHD EP3 and was wondering if the LHD IDBDC5US ARC part will fit my RHD EP..engine bay is almost identical, if it's some brackets I can have them custom made. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know anything about JDM EP3/DC5 Carbon Power Chamber Intake? good? bad? just any history or literally anything

if you want to update, the Tegiwa and J's boxes both use cotton gause filters similar to K&Ns

AEM V2 is 3.0 inlet and the filter end is 3.5, also the filter is a dry flow filter. not K&n style which has to be oiled. I have one sitting right here in front of me :)

I got myself a CAI from ebay for 35 shipped just to try it out and I am pretty amazed at how good it fits and how good it works. I am thinking about just getting a K&N filter for it and keeping it.

BTW your front driver side tire is on backwards

and he needs an alignment because his toe is off a whole lot by the looks of that horrible tire wear

and you should get the gates upper rad hose because you have an aluminum cold air intake touching an extremely hot coolant hose so it kind of defeats the purpose lol

Quote Originally Posted by jgn6848 View Post
    BTW your front driver side tire is on backwards
    My toe is fine, I bought my AP1 rims with camber wear on the inside. I am going to buy new tires soon and I have my fronts on opposite sides so that I can make them last as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RHCP0801 View Post
    and he needs an alignment because his toe is off a whole lot by the looks of that horrible tire wear

and you should get the gates upper rad hose because you have an aluminum cold air intake touching an extremely hot coolant hose so it kind of defeats the purpose lol
    Go on about that upper rad hose. Where should I get that?

very useful information, i myself have a Fujita Cold Air Intake and am very happy with it. great sound from the engine and a quality product.

Quote Originally Posted by RHCP0801 View Post
    Now I feel like a noob. I should have just googled gates radiator hose. I did not realize that gates was the actual name. My bad.
    Thanks

Nice write up! I have the injen cai rsx-s spec but its not on my car, had no ideal it was that good lol

It would be bad ass if it showed hp but thats askin a little to much eh? Lol

does anyone know a lot about the aem v2? hp gains, diameter of both tubing? and info on Injen SP1576 Cold Air Intake? hp gains? and i live in nj so i was wondering if anyone knew how deep down the injen cai sits and if you think i could get water up in there

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamanda22 View Post
    I got myself a CAI from ebay for 35 shipped just to try it out and I am pretty amazed at how good it fits and how good it works. I am thinking about just getting a K&N filter for it and keeping it.
    nice pick up man! i got my cai off ebay as well and used my old injen filter instead of the crap paper filter they provide. $30 well spent imo. time for me to pick up the gates radiator hose as rhcp0801 suggested...i never even knew it existed

I was thinking about getting the Injen SP1576 CAI, what do you guys think any suggestion??

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information