Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue03Si View Post
    Couldn't find anyone with the parts I wanted in stock... and the lead time was unknown. Gonna end up just getting the mugen parts.
    inlinefour.com=the only legit supplier of SPOONSPORTS parts... ask for Brad...very helpful and friendly staff...

+1 on inline4

guys..GET ME A SPOON LANYARD!!!!
    PSN: theehuggybear

they may not be a US distributor, but i've ordered a ton of parts for both my tsx's and ep from japanparts.com and i've never had any problems with them before. plus, their prices are great and it tells you on their website about how long the lead time is for parts.

opak racing is actuallly a primary distributer of spoon parts. spoons race cars have the stickers on it. ive bought a few things from them. i dealt mostly with Edmun. nice guy but really hard to understand his english,lol.

holy shit i just re read the first post and saw they went out of business... does anyone know why? i heard a few rumors about that from a friend a year ago. i didnt kno it was gna happen... damn.

Quote Originally Posted by tsxdriver View Post
    they may not be a US distributor, but i've ordered a ton of parts for both my tsx's and ep from japanparts.com and i've never had any problems with them before. plus, their prices are great and it tells you on their website about how long the lead time is for parts.
    I looked on their site and they didnt seem to have a big selection, plus they seemed a bit high. I would use inline4 or evasive motorsports. Evasive has a TON of cool shit

GET ME A FREAKING LANYARD !!!!!

anyone else have any input on distributors?

Yea opak racing is no longer. Kinda sucks cuz I was actually certified with spoon and they hook me up with parts

^ actually they just ripped you off my friend--thats if EDMUND(opak guy) certified you..... there are only 3. that's right ONLY 3 (legit) certified SPOONSPORTS cars here in the U.S.--confirmed by Brandon-via INLINEfour.com. He's got ties with Yuki Imamura(SpoonSPORTS JAPAN R&D)

Quote Originally Posted by /-/O/\/D/\ EP3 View Post
    ^ actually they just ripped you off my friend--thats if EDMUND(opak guy) certified you..... there are only 3. that's right ONLY 3 (legit) certified SPOONSPORTS cars here in the U.S.--confirmed by Brandon-via INLINEfour.com. He's got ties with Yuki Imamura(SpoonSPORTS JAPAN R&D)
    I went through JDM Speedworx to get spoon certified a couple years ago. Pretty sure they went through opak since there was no other shop at the time to go through. INLINEfour was said to scam people if any of you guys were on honda-tech.com from back in the day. I don't know how they are now, I still go through JDM Speedworx for spoon only. JDMland.com has some parts i know of. You guys check out NWP4Life.com/Spoon WTB/FS thread a lot of people in there are parting out their spoon parts. Not trying to throw another forum in the mix just trying to help you get the spoon parts you want.

isnt jdmspeedworx site down at the moment?

the only drawback on the Spoon sales thread on NWP is that its mostly EG DC and EK parts for sale

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEP3 View Post
    isnt jdmspeedworx site down at the moment?

the only drawback on the Spoon sales thread on NWP is that its mostly EG DC and EK parts for sale

I've never used their site I always go through pm on nwp. The site only had a few things about them as a company.

as others have said inlinefour. they are the new US distributor of spoon parts after the cut ties with opak; specifically new parts for the CR-Z and their patented rigid collars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information