Close

Can anyone help me find a T1R midpipe please ?

Ive been looking all around for one and cant seem to find a website that has one if anyone could help me out id appreciate it thank you

Did u checked club ep3....

T1R doesn't make them anymore, haven't for awhile. Only way you will find it is if someone sells their used one. Not many midpipes exist for our cars in general - only about 4 - T1R (discontinued), JP Racing (also discontinued), Spoon (CTR fitment only), and Megan. I'd suggest a megan midpipe. I had one, not too bad for the price and it has an oem flange so you can use it with a stock axleback.

Yea i checked most are sold or post 3 or 4 years ago and yea i was thinking about a megan midpipe i just think its cheasy i could be wrong just from the pictures ive seen

Quote Originally Posted by ep3hatch03 View Post
    Yea i checked most are sold or post 3 or 4 years ago and yea i was thinking about a megan midpipe i just think its cheasy i could be wrong just from the pictures ive seen
    Its your only option really, unless you want to get a catback. I had a megan midpipe and I liked it. Your car with a megan midpipe and stock axleback will sound really good. My only complaint is that the megan midpipe hits the floorpan of the car. I have a spoon midpipe now and it does the same thing, its a pretty common problem with all exhausts honestly.

I hear ya id rather have it tucked up close to my car and wrap it in heat wrap so irs not noisey right now i have an ebay mid pipe and it hangs too low it scrapes everything i ordered a spoon n1 axle back and am still waiting for it ill still have to keep lookinjust sucks no other companies really make parts for our cars if u come across one let me know thanks for your help

I hear ya id rather have it tucked up close to my car and wrap it in heat wrap so irs not noisey right now i have an ebay mid pipe and it hangs too low it scrapes everything i ordered a spoon n1 axle back and am still waiting for it ill still have to keep lookinjust sucks no other companies really make parts for our cars if u come across one let me know thanks for your help
    I had a spoon n1 with my megan midpipe and it sounded fantastic. Id suggest a megan midpipe if you don't mind the noise, it is extremely loud.

Thats wat i might have to do and i dont mind the noise at all im running an 18 inch straight pipe off the b pipe at the moment and its not too loud in the car

Thats wat i might have to do and i dont mind the noise at all im running an 18 inch straight pipe off the b pipe at the moment and its not too loud in the car
    is your straight pipe an axleback? any pics? I'll be making a straight pipe in a few months for autox.

No ill put up some pics for you tho the ebay midpipe was two pieces so basically its conjoined with the resenated part of the midpipe only so it stops right in the middle of the car at the moment its hungup by wires pretty ghetto but gets the job done i just got a 2.25 exhaust flange and 2.25 18 inch piping from auto zone i didnt feel like dealing with all the bends and stuff if your going with a straight pipe let me know if you wanna sell your midpipe

No ill put up some pics for you tho the ebay midpipe was two pieces so basically its conjoined with the resenated part of the midpipe only so it stops right in the middle of the car at the moment its hungup by wires pretty ghetto but gets the job done i just got a 2.25 exhaust flange and 2.25 18 inch piping from auto zone i didnt feel like dealing with all the bends and stuff if your going with a straight pipe let me know if you wanna sell your midpipe
    i probably won't ever sell my midpipe. I'm going to make a complete axleback straight pipe that I can freely swap in and out in place of the OEM axleback.

Thread Information