Close

nbj1485

adire audio shiva

sup guys. just wanted to keep the audio stuff going so i just wanted to say i am gonna pick up 2 12in adire audio shivas next week. its supposed to compete with the JL Audio 12w6v2s but i am only gonna pay $250 for the 2 12s and a custom enclosure built to specs. brand new in the original box, i am gonna be running these subs with 300 watts to each sub. i cant wait :D . now where is my damn civic...i can't seem to find it...

i kno i left it in japan...

ephatch member
    sounds good, heard a lot of good things about the shiva-post some pics when its done and let us know how the sq and spl is too ;)

I have 2 jl 10 w6s

and a 500 or 600 watt phoneix gold amp, i forget which i'm not much of an audiophile anymore i just want it loud and clear.

anyways i got that amp cranked 1/2 way with the gain 1/2 way and bass 1/2 way and my ears fucking hurt if i pump it up, my hair moves, it's awesome.

I love our hatchs, so good for sound.

nbj1485
    i am having the enclosure built to maximize spl but in a sealed enclosure. it might not hit hard enough to rattle the cars next to me. if it isnt ill just have a ported box made.

Thread Information