Close

can use the ep3 a3 clutch with a2 tranny

what up people my clutch it about to give up and am going to buy one tomorow but am also going to change my tranny in 2 weeks to a a2 6spd i dont know if the a3 cluch will work, will it work?
    the reason why i dont do the tranny and the clutch at the same time is cause i got to go pick it up
    a2 tranny at phoenix AZ and am 6hrs away and i dont have extra car to go pick it up
    so i need the ep3 running asap
    OR CAN I USE THE A2 6SPD FLYWHEEL AND CLUTCH on the ep3 stock tranny in till i change to 6spd
    PLEASE HELP THANKZ

as long as the clutch and flywheel match then u can use either tranny. im not 100% sure but im pretty sure. i know u cant use an a2 flywheel with an a3 clutch.

The only difference between the A2 and A3 clutch is the alignment pin locations on the flywheel/pressure plate. As long as the flywheel and pressure plate are matched then either clutch can be used with either transmission.

I would seriously consider renting a vehicle or get together with a buddy who has a truck or car to go fetch the trans, you will be further ahead doing both at the same time.
    ALL advice issued with this "Disclaimer"
    Tim "the Toolman" Taylor is my HERO ! ! !

"Labor Unions are Domestic Terrorist orgainizations"

I dont think u can cause I seen in clubep3 when u go to buy one n check on the fitment it says it does fit the types, base n ep3

Thread Information