Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    ^^^ you're not a dude???
    x2

I try to spread the love too, but over 80% here in the twin cities think they're too cool to respond. Theres this black ep3 stock with just red badges and he always thinks he too cool to respond or even look. It's alright. I always say, when you try to get somebody to check out ephatch or wave and they're not too friendly, let them stay away. The theives are the ones that aren't cool or friendly. Anybody could bash me if you want. I can careless. If I try to make friends with you and you're giving me a bad attitude, then I don't trust you.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    i wave at everyone driving an ep regardless of if its modded, even the old people and non car people wave back...they know how awesome it is
    SAME! so true
    be jealous :P

Of course I always give some acknowledgment.

It the same thing if you drive a subaru. It just our little group and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by RHDmeatwagon View Post
    Of course I always give some acknowledgment.

It the same thing if you drive a subaru. It just our little group and I love it.
    I always see a girl driving a black ep. But its got those aircraft taillights and she's a little scary looking

parked next to a stock ep today, as i was about to leave he came out and we started talking...that was the first time i ever had the chance to park next to one and the first time i talked to someone who owns one lol

I think I've only seen 4-5 in my life. 3 since owning mine. Always give back the head nod or the wave.

I used to wave/nod at other EP3 drivers. Now that I had my front tint redone to 20%, I dont bother since they probably wont see clearly inside the cabin unless I roll my window down.
    Last edited by DRP967; 02-18-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Isnt it awesome to park next to another EP3? The feeling is like you just found a Lambo and you're parking your Lambo next to them!!

Okay thats an exageration but I KNOW you guys know the feeling Im talking about..

Im always proud when I park next to an EP..expecially modded ones. its just too bad everyone else ignores our cars. =p
    Last edited by username011; 02-18-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by username011 View Post
    Isnt it awesome to park next to another EP3? The feeling is like you just found a Lambo and you're parking your lambo next to them!!

Okay thats an exageration but I KNOW you guys know the feeling Im talking about.. lol

I dunno, Im always proud when I park next to an EP..expecially modded ones. its just too bad everyone else ignores our cars. =p
    Sometimes I hesitate to park next to EP3s that are missing stuff ie. bumper lenses/sidemarkers/antenna/etc.
    Ive seen some on more than one occasion and low and behold there was a vacant space right next to em or across them. I didnt park near em cause I feared they might take some parts off my EP3 to use on theirs. :O But if its a clean one I will prolly park next to it given the chance.
    Last edited by DRP967; 02-18-2011 at 10:20 PM.

Wurd.
    I've only seen a couple of EP's on the road... we usually wave. Convoyed with one for 20 minutes once, that was cool! The other day on my way to work, a dude in a lightly modified beater EF drove beside me for awhile, tried to pull on me (I was faster, even though bone stock), and he rolled down his window and said "sweet ep, man!".
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechEP3 View Post
    Canada has the Eh?3 Know what I'm talking aboot?

Quote Originally Posted by thejdm View Post
    i doubt i've ever seen more then 10! EVER.
    x2. Since moving to South Carolina four years ago, I've seen two -- as in 1 + 1 = 2 -- in four years.

i rarely see an ep3 where i lived but if i do i try to wave at them if they're looking in my direction lol

I actually see eps quite often. I used to wave or give them the "what's up" nod when it was rare to run into them, not anymore.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information