Close

Page 15 of 116 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    My beater wheels are 17x7 +45 and I have 225/45. I'm tucking tire in the front now with coilovers.

The rear rubbed but I had the fenders rolled from my aggressive set up. That was on 2" nuespeed springs.

Quote Originally Posted by nmysiismyn View Post
    No RMM love! Shame in you guys!

He didn't ask, "What's the next HUGE meet?"

Click my sig bro!
    It's an hour away from you, but we've had a bunch of people drive even longer. It may not be "huge" per-say, but it's a good time. The last meet brought 15 members, but we've had as much as 22.

Caravan with other members?

EDIT:
    It doesn't really matter, but I thought the most EP's we've had was 18-20, but I just checked and it's been 22. Whatever.
    thank you sir, yea west coast honda meet is the Eibach meet, and never heard of Nisei so thanks to MBaG for that one. As for the monthly meet I might just have to show up this month. Thanks for the info. It will be a 2hr. drive for me, but im pretty sure ill live. That's if the wife doesnt kill me, I don't care who you are, if you're married with kids, its like 24/7 lockdown when it comes to doing anything remotely fun by yourself. Call me pussywhipped, but thats the price people pay for this family stuff. I don't get it myself either, but its pretty damn cool having a 2yr old version of me that I can mold, can you say world domination son? i'm kidding.
    Last edited by rufiogeezee; 03-09-2011 at 08:30 AM.

For sure man. Understandable! I don't have kids,but my lady always rolls with. She loves it!

I Google Map'd Apple Valley in general... Another hour? Damn! I guess it could be worse. Maybe plan a full day, with something before the meet?

Know anyone else with an EP you could caravan with?

Quote Originally Posted by EDU View Post
    225 45 17... anybody running these tires with a NOT agressive drop? will they fit without a fender roll?
    skunk2 lowering springs...
    I'm pretty sure your rear will rub

what offset?

I'd say into inclines and stuff you will rub in the rear
    WTS: 17" beater wheels 4 lug, Dell Studio 1555 Laptop, Volvo Lip, Nikon mount lenses, BuddyClub wing, and more. PM me.
    http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...110#post935110

Can someone find that thread that was posted a couple weeks ago about cheap hfp kit parts on ebay? I can't find it for the life of me!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickJamesYu View Post
    I'm pretty sure your rear will rub

what offset?

I'd say into inclines and stuff you will rub in the rear
    The rear will rub

Quote Originally Posted by rufiogeezee View Post
    thank you sir, yea west coast honda meet is the Eibach meet, and never heard of Nisei so thanks to MBaG for that one. As for the monthly meet I might just have to show up this month. Thanks for the info. It will be a 2hr. drive for me, but im pretty sure ill live. That's if the wife doesnt kill me, I don't care who you are, if you're married with kids, its like 24/7 lockdown when it comes to doing anything remotely fun by yourself. Call me pussywhipped, but thats the price people pay for this family stuff. I don't get it myself either, but its pretty damn cool having a 2yr old version of me that I can mold, can you say world domination son? i'm kidding.
    Don't worry, I drove my EP 7 hours for Wekfest. But since it was that long of a drive, a couple friends and I decided to just stay the whole weekend and wander around SF.

.. I still haven't been to one of those Riverside EP meets though. ;)

i guess ill have to roll my fenders huh?
    thank you guys

its Antelope Valley, here in Lancaster. I've only been here about 2 yrs. so i don't know anyone in the import scene just yet, let alone EP's. So im either taking my family, or going solo. Solo sounds good though. not a big deal since babies are high maintenance. Hopefully i'll see you and others there this month. thanks for the invite.

OIC. Oops...
    Phosho! Solo... With the fam... Either way man... Hope to seed you there!

Guys this isn't a chat thread...ill let previous posts slide but in the future ill be deleting posts...lets try to stick to question and answer related posts in the future...let's take meet plans to pms or the appropriate section...

Thanks
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    Guys this isn't a chat thread...ill let previous posts slide but in the future ill be deleting posts...lets try to stick to question and answer related posts in the future...let's take meet plans to pms or the appropriate section...

Thanks
    lol true to this! Thank you mod!

Quote Originally Posted by SkareKrow View Post
    lol true to this! Thank you mod!
    This isn't a sucking up thread either...

Haha jk.

Who's rigged up something to fix their door props- so they actually stay open when they're propped open? That's not just me dealing with that, right?

I can't believe I've put up with this for over 7 years without trying to fix out in someway.

Quote Originally Posted by siege911 View Post
    So expanding on this... Will 245's rub on a stock height ep3 (stock wheel size as well)? Thinking about running 245 r-comps in the future in H-stock.

Cool idea... kinda like an ephatch "Shoutbox" of questions lol.
    Has anyone ever run 245's for rr/autox up front at stock height? It seems that I get fairly close to rubbing on 225 star specs at stock height on hard corners, so I'd assume that I will definitely rub with 245's, but I just wanted to know who else has run 'em before.

Page 15 of 116 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread Information