Close

Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by codyep3 View Post
    i thought skunk2 springs were 2inch drop all around. I was 99.9% sure I would be fine, but I just wanted another oppinion
    you may rub in the rear without a little camber...i do with the same setup
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

when debadging the front SI emblem, do I just pull up the metal looking spikes? Or what?
    spikes? you mean the pressed over the plastic "nipple" metal disks with slits cut to form teeth? ya just pull those...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

i thought skunk2 springs were 2inch drop all around. I was 99.9% sure I would be fine, but I just wanted another oppinion
    well if skunk2 springs are 2 inch drop all around, then you'll be fine no problem. i also had a fatter tire set up than you do right now, so i'm 100% sure you'll be fine

when debadging the front SI emblem, do I just pull up the metal looking spikes? Or what?
    when i debadged mine, i just ripped it straight out, hahahah just do that :P

best way to clean and dry AEM v2 intake cone?

Tap to remove dust and dirt. Spray with water. Dry. Maybe use hair dryer? Re-install?

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    spikes? you mean the pressed over the plastic "nipple" metal disks with slits cut to form teeth? ya just pull those...
    i just didn't want to do anything that would be irreversible if I didn't like the look. Thanks though

hahah the badge will go right back into the grill, but the adhesive might not stick anymore

i just didn't want to do anything that would be irreversible if I didn't like the look. Thanks though
    Then do it my way
    its simple
    my ep is white...

Here's a fun one;
    picking up used K24A1 cams for use as replacements for my galled-ass K20A3 cams. (Same cams, different name, so they fit, not to worry! :D)
    Question is, do the valve lash specs change? I mean, they should be the same, right? It's like putting some A3 cams in there, so no change to specs...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndon View Post
    hahah the badge will go right back into the grill, but the adhesive might not stick anymore
    there wasnt any adhesive. I just just pulled it off and the backings broke off. All good and I love the look

Quote Originally Posted by doubledouble View Post
    best way to clean and dry AEM v2 intake cone?

Tap to remove dust and dirt. Spray with water. Dry. Maybe use hair dryer? Re-install?
    I dont know if a hair dryer will affect it. Try it let us know. I dont have a V2 either, I have the AEM CAI, I just tap it so it removes the dust then I just put it in a 2 gallon bucket of HOT water and I twist it Vigorously. Then I let it air Dry. Should be good after that.

One cool duck, with a hat Heitzke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaterEP View Post
    Here's a fun one;
    picking up used K24A1 cams for use as replacements for my galled-ass K20A3 cams. (Same cams, different name, so they fit, not to worry! :D)
    Question is, do the valve lash specs change? I mean, they should be the same, right? It's like putting some A3 cams in there, so no change to specs...right?
    Valve lash should be identical, I'm also kind of surprised that the cams are the exact same

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSi View Post
    came across these and was wondering if it's worth the price. don't know what the gain would be. it claims a slight increase in hp with the intake mani gasket, but one can't believe everything one reads online. or if i should just stick with the regular gaskets from advance auto or honda. i currently have an AEM V2 intake and Megan Racing headers. thanks

http://www.clubrsx.com/clubep3/HD-K20A-IMG.html

http://www.clubrsx.com/clubep3/PRR-P142.html

http://www.clubrsx.com/clubep3/PRR-P1420.html
    anyone?

One cool duck, with a hat Heitzke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSi View Post
    anyone?
    If you're doing something that would require you to remove the IM, I'd throw a hondata gasket on there. I'm not sure I'd go through the trouble of taking it all apart just to put the gasket in there though, I'd spend the money/time elsewhere.

Wheres the Idler pulley? is this the same as the autotensioner pulley? Whats the recommended mileage of replacement?

Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread Information