Close

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    STILL no pix?
    I'll snap a few of the motor tomorrow if I have time before work to head out to my friends shop.

you have any specs on the S/C SVM cams? I saw on their website that they were under construction- are you testing them out or are they in production?

Quote Originally Posted by differentK View Post
    you have any specs on the S/C SVM cams? I saw on their website that they were under construction- are you testing them out or are they in production?
    No I don't know the cam profile info on the S/C version of the Stage 212 cam. I do hope to be the first person to test it though. I have seen the results from his N/A cams and they blow the doors of all other after cams. Nikos has done his R&D and understands how these motors breathe. Plus they actually design and manufacture their cams in house unlike most other companies who out source which mean a lot of them are using the same cores.

Most of all though what company is confident enough in their cams that they will take the cams back within 30 days of them being received after they have been installed! Like Nikos said "If we cannot guarantee satisfaction which really means unparalleled performance, there is no need for more hacks. There are plenty out there."

Considering the dynos being posted (many different setups - all n/a so far) and the results that have been achieved SVM is shaping up to be THE one stop shop if your serious about getting the most from what ever setup your running.

I do believe they are production.

I have been following the build up of SVM on K20a for a while now- id be really interested to see what the S/C spec'd cams can do in my JRSC k24 with meth.

I have been following the build up of SVM on K20a for a while now- id be really interested to see what the S/C spec'd cams can do in my JRSC k24 with meth.
    What other supporting mods do you have? You PM me the list if you'd prefer to vs posting it. I'll send you mine in return - I don;t have ~15K worth of parts for no reason, hahaha. When all is done it'll be closer to 18-19K in parts alone... funny thing is I still have a stock bottom end and head (for now but only the cams will be swapped).

Would these SVM cams work with a BC valve train and ferrea rockers? I'd be curious if they work since I havent gone ahead yet and purchased any cams yet.

Quote Originally Posted by neoamd View Post
    What other supporting mods do you have? You PM me the list if you'd prefer to vs posting it. I'll send you mine in return - I don;t have ~15K worth of parts for no reason, hahaha. When all is done it'll be closer to 18-19K in parts alone... funny thing is I still have a stock bottom end and head (for now but only the cams will be swapped).
    no worries- i can give a general run down. you have me beat- i am probably closer to 7k in the hole.
    04 k24a2 swap- 38miles total when purchased
    -50deg VTC
    -type s oil pump
    EP JRSC- 3in pulley
    AIS 3 gal meth inject kit- single 14 gph nozzle
    AEM type- S 3in CAI
    PLM/ kiddracing RH
    custom 2.5in exhaust- kteller piping/ vibrant stealth muffler
    ID 725cc injectors/ Deatchewerks 265lph fuel pump

made 326whp/ 243ftlb @9psi two weeks ago during the heat wave. 90+ deg heat and 70+% humidity were killer.

Quote Originally Posted by 02_epdriver View Post
    Would these SVM cams work with a BC valve train and ferrea rockers? I'd be curious if they work since I havent gone ahead yet and purchased any cams yet.
    Make a post in this thread: http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=100868

no worries- i can give a general run down. you have me beat- i am probably closer to 7k in the hole.
    04 k24a2 swap- 38miles total when purchased
    -50deg VTC
    -type s oil pump
    EP JRSC- 3in pulley
    AIS 3 gal meth inject kit- single 14 gph nozzle
    AEM type- S 3in CAI
    PLM/ kiddracing RH
    custom 2.5in exhaust- kteller piping/ vibrant stealth muffler
    ID 725cc injectors/ Deatchewerks 265lph fuel pump

made 326whp/ 243ftlb @9psi two weeks ago during the heat wave. 90+ deg heat and 70+% humidity were killer.
    Def get the RSX JRSC Manifold, Mercracing.nets High Flow Inlet, HR 74mm TB, 4 inch CAI, and a full 3 inch exhaust. Your missing out on so much power!!

Nice number though and I bet the car is a blast. I am glad that I'll never have to deal with heat soaking the blower again :)

Def get the RSX JRSC Manifold, Mercracing.nets High Flow Inlet, HR 74mm TB, 4 inch CAI, and a full 3 inch exhaust. Your missing out on so much power!!

Nice number though and I bet the car is a blast. I am glad that I'll never have to deal with heat soaking the blower again :)
    i went with the EP JRSC for ease of install- i didnt want to hack my rad support to all hell at the time. if i were to look at the RSX manifold- it would only be for a M90px blower upgrade with an aftercooler. in all honesty- the power is almost perfect for what i want it for (autox, road racing, mountain twisties)... if my ambitions start to grow- im probably just going to get a CTD fab turbo setup

I will do that thanks.

i went with the EP JRSC for ease of install- i didnt want to hack my rad support to all hell at the time. if i were to look at the RSX manifold- it would only be for a M90px blower upgrade with an aftercooler. in all honesty- the power is almost perfect for what i want it for (autox, road racing, mountain twisties)... if my ambitions start to grow- im probably just going to get a CTD fab turbo setup
    You don't have to do any hacking :) Trust me, haha.

I will either go with the M90 or the TS once I crush the M62 record. Though before upgrading the S/C I'll be building a fully forged high comp K24 and upgrading my A2 head to beat what ever numbers my car laid down with stock bottom end :)

You don't have to do any hacking :) Trust me, haha.

I will either go with the M90 or the TS once I crush the M62 record. Though before upgrading the S/C I'll be building a fully forged high comp K24 and upgrading my A2 head to beat what ever numbers my car laid down with stock bottom end :)
    It seems a TS would be damn close to the rad support if not having to remove it altogether.

Anybody have the TS on an EP3 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck Civic View Post
    It seems a TS would be damn close to the rad support if not having to remove it altogether.

Anybody have the TS on an EP3 yet?
    I think there is one guy running one and I'm sure JMercado knows him, haha.

Here are some teaser pics gents!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information